Just started this Mild C because my sister swears by it

Posted by 5008030294164759036 on Jun 17, 2016

I have a low immune system and get congestions so a lot. My sister has been using this for over a year and has not had a congestion since she started using the Mild C crystals. Ergo, thought I should try it. I can say it is easy to use. First thing in the morning I put the amount suggested in my coffee cup with equal amounts (1/4 cup) of cold water and grape juice. Let it sit about 5 minutes after you stir to dissolve, stir again and drink. I can't even taste it. Then I pour my coffee in my cup and even though I don't see any C left, that will get it all. I'll update review in 6 months.

Well...

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Aug 01, 2012

A good label, a good product, but like all preparations of the same, the contents do not completely dissolve in water.

Terrible tasting!

Posted by 5110933984946654954 on Nov 18, 2012

I purchased this item as another review said it tasted OK. It is actually not very pleasurable to take at all. I put a small scoop in the back of my throat and then down some water. It is a great quality item and a good alternative to Ester C (which is derived from corn, I am told).

Waiting

Posted by Reviewer2962280 on Nov 10, 2011

Still waiting for that.

Terrific health-building product

Posted by Reviewer2514067 on Oct 02, 2009

I add this mild C to my water bottle all day long. It's a consistent way to keep C entering my body & I never want to be without it. I've also used Carlson's regular C crytals--also terrific. It has a bite or tang, which I really enjoyed. This product, however, says it might be easier on one's teeth, which is why I ordered it. As per Dr. Hulda Clark, I often sprinkle this on food. Her written works explains all the ways that doing so helps keep the system clean and healthy.

Still waiting to try.

Posted by Reviewer3304253 on Dec 24, 2011

Havent opened the packet yet, but it seems like very nice value. I guess it cant be any worse than the other similar products so should be a good deal.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »