very good vitamins

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on May 03, 2016

very good vitamins

The best small vitamin!!

Posted by violetdream on Jan 09, 2016

I can't swallow large pills, so I am extremely please how small and easy these are to take. The vitamins and minerals included is also impressive and hard to find in other hard to swallow supplements. These are a win-win for me, and I will continue to buy them!

No stomach upset

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014

I have IBS, and I find that all the 'food based' multis have a lot of FODMAPs and other things that upset my stomach. These Carlson Labs Mini-Multis are pretty basic multis, and they are just what I was looking for. I also like that they don't have a crazy amount of any of the vitamins or minerals, which is another issue with many of the multis. I will definitely purchase again.

Be careful if you have acidity Or gastritis issues

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jan 22, 2014

I have a history of gastritis and after eating this, I will get pretty nauseous. Maybe it's the form of vit c this formulation contains?

I don't take this because of the tablet size, I take it because I like the formula

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

For me this is the best multivitamin and mineral tablet and I have tried many. I don't have a problem with swallowing horse pills so the tablet size just isn't a consideration for me. This has decent amounts of the basics and none of the piles of useless herbs that many companies put in their multis. I am intolerant to so many herbs and also kelp is too dicey with the mercury content, so I avoid the other multis. Carlson is a great brand and although I take a few other supplements, this is the first one I take every morning. Unless they change the formula this will remain my daily multivit.

good

Posted by Reviewer2424024 on Feb 01, 2012

not bad for this price.

My favorite in a one a day!

Posted by Reviewer2336529 on Jan 13, 2012

This is a complete multi-vitamin and it is easy to take and only one a day.

One mini pill does it all!

Posted by Reviewer2802986 on Nov 22, 2011

I used to be on a multivitamin regimen that consisted of 5 different pills which this one pill replaces. The pill is relatively small, easy to swallow, keeps my daily supplemental regimen much simpler. Also, I read Carlson Labs offers high-quality supplements.

Easy to swallow!

Posted by Reviewer1549019 on Nov 06, 2011

These are a good multivitamin that is easy to swallow. Carlson is the best!

Well received

Posted by Reviewer1995974 on Mar 03, 2011

The multi vitamin has arrived with no problem. However, the sample product which has been sent together with multi vitamin has damaged. Therefore, the powder spread in the box and it looked like dust and vitamin case looked dirty. So, please be careful when you put a sample product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »