I don't take this because of the tablet size, I take it because I like the formula

Posted by 5314020378583434866 on May 30, 2013

For me this is the best multivitamin and mineral tablet and I have tried many. I don't have a problem with swallowing horse pills so the tablet size just isn't a consideration for me. This has decent amounts of the basics and none of the piles of useless herbs that many companies put in their multis. I am intolerant to so many herbs and also kelp is too dicey with the mercury content, so I avoid the other multis. Carlson is a great brand and although I take a few other supplements, this is the first one I take every morning. Unless they change the formula this will remain my daily multivit.

Be careful if you have acidity Or gastritis issues

Posted by Reviewer2583661 on Jan 22, 2014

I have a history of gastritis and after eating this, I will get pretty nauseous. Maybe it's the form of vit c this formulation contains?

No stomach upset

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014

I have IBS, and I find that all the 'food based' multis have a lot of FODMAPs and other things that upset my stomach. These Carlson Labs Mini-Multis are pretty basic multis, and they are just what I was looking for. I also like that they don't have a crazy amount of any of the vitamins or minerals, which is another issue with many of the multis. I will definitely purchase again.

The best small vitamin!!

Posted by violetdream on Jan 09, 2016

I can't swallow large pills, so I am extremely please how small and easy these are to take. The vitamins and minerals included is also impressive and hard to find in other hard to swallow supplements. These are a win-win for me, and I will continue to buy them!

very good vitamins

Posted by 5165189158853164129 on May 03, 2016

very good vitamins

Use these regularly

Posted by Reviewer3020516 on Aug 19, 2009

Whole family likes them because they can't take just one and its small enough and easy to remeber to take, covers the bases on most things

Nice Multi.

Posted by Reviewer1484521 on Aug 23, 2009

This is nice, small-sized Multi that works really well as the foundation for a well rounded vitamin regimen. I take this with the Carlson ACES every morning to cover all my bases. As always, Carlson is top shelf in quality - will continue to purchase.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2355996 on Sep 08, 2009

I don't like taking pills - getting all my vitamins in a SMALL package is really helpful to me. And, I trust the Carlson name - I believe they provide a high-quality solution to my vitamin/supplement needs.

Carlson Labs, Mini-Multi, Vitamins & Minerals

Posted by Reviewer2070049 on Sep 17, 2010

Shipping was quick. I only wish you had not been out of stock for so long!

vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer3242433 on Nov 27, 2010

I like the fact that it doesn't have as much vitamin A as most do.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »