Good product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Sep 03, 2013

This is a good product, niacin is great stuff and Carlson Labs is a great brand but I am going to get the Bluebonnet 100 mg caps next time so that I'm taking in less fillers with my niacin. I wish Carlson's would do a niacin capsule!

Junk or a bad bottle

Posted by Reviewer2562513 on May 20, 2012

I have taken as many as nine of these at a time no flush what so ever and these are not flush free. My wife has tried the same amount many times too and nothing. When we take GNC 500 mg we feel a strong flush I am not sure if this was a bad bottle or what but IHerb if you monitor these reviews my wife feels a refund is in order for the amount of business we provide.

Flush

Posted by 4816614578323688251 on Dec 07, 2015

It's good for detox, my urine turns into light brownish color..which means it's working

carlson niacin- good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2503494 on Feb 23, 2009

If you take enough, you get the flush to know it's working. I started at one every night, then after a few days increased to two. I had a small flush the first night at this dose, so I continued it for a few more nights, then increased to three. I flushed the first night, but no big deal- it only lasted about an hour and was quite an experience. Continue this schedule to get to your desired dose! It's good stuff!

Mild flushing

Posted by Reviewer1770859 on Jun 17, 2009

Be prepared for some flushing, so start slowly. I'm still at 50mg after 3 weeks because of the flushing.

Niacin

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Dec 13, 2009

These seem to work well.

good

Posted by Reviewer2817646 on Apr 27, 2010

good

Works for Sleeping

Posted by Reviewer1620637 on Aug 14, 2010

I read that Niacin can help you sleep. I knew it was good for other things but did not know that it may help you sleep.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2009440 on Jan 25, 2011

i actually like the flush

love that flush

Posted by Reviewer1683121 on Aug 29, 2011

I liked this one better than the extended release.