the full flush

Posted by Reviewer3219852 on Apr 21, 2010

I used this product for one month (30 days ) and found was pleased by it. I will continue to use this product for its quality and value The flush is different with this brand than in the previous brand I tried, I like this one better, at least I know with this brand that it is working.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2283392 on Feb 17, 2011

Its very good niacin......you can feel the flush and how it is acting....i like that

Carlson Labs, Niacin, 50 mg, 300 Tablets(CAR-02763)

Posted by Reviewer2944926 on Jul 05, 2012

o.k.

buy this!

Posted by Reviewer3292119 on Jun 27, 2011

Great product, will make you flush....which improves our circulation and health in general.

Good value if you only want a 50-mg niacin tablet.

Posted by Reviewer2738875 on Aug 05, 2011

I was looking for a 50-mg only niacin tablet, and this just filled the bill.

Detoxing via niacin flush

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on May 08, 2009

At the right dosage, this niacin will give you a "niacin flush" which not all forms of niacin do. I use it as part of a detox protocol to flush out toxins from my Lyme treatments. I titrate up till I get the flush usually 50-100mg), then sauana and body brush to help rid my body of toxins. So far it seemes pretty effective.

Perfect dose for me

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Dec 27, 2014

I take one in the morning and one in the evening. I flushed in the beginning, but as expected, I have to stop taking it for a day or two to get the full flush experience again at this point. Very satisfied and view it as an important part of my supplement routine.

Nice small dose

Posted by sweetheart on May 17, 2013

It's great about this product that it's not very strong: makes it easier to control the dose. Be sure to start with very small doses as the tingling and itching may be very strong once your liver starts to push out histamine. This is a great vitamin for detoxifying you liver!

niacin

Posted by Reviewer1056250 on Dec 16, 2013

works fine

Strength of this Niacin

Posted by 4712827773720591277 on Apr 03, 2014

I am not sure if this is real Niacin! I have now worked up to 10 tablets without any incidence of flushing. I took real Niacin years ago and starting out at 25 mgm/day I had flushing. Is this company 100% sure this is pure Niacin and not Niacinamide(SloNiacin)? I should think the 500mgm total(10 tabs I took this morning would have produced at least a little flushing.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »