Helps my mood

Posted by Reviewer2803826 on Apr 24, 2016

I haven't used any other niacins, no yes i have some niacodine and it was not strong enough. This one, makes me mentally more positive and happier. I usually take just a half pill a day with meal. It gives me the flush but i read that niacodine does not give it but is harmful. This is more natural. Thank you for this great product!

Niacin

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

Good quality, good packaging. No taste which is handy. These pack a punch for me - I get tingly skin and sometimes a light rash (Niacin flush). To me that shows it's working and the side effects don't last long - maybe 20 mins. I tried Niacin-Amide to avoid the flush but couldn't tell how much I needed, so ended up taking too much and vomiting. Not so fun, so I'm a fan of Niacin and the flush so it's easy to see how many to take.

niacin

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Dec 18, 2011

ver potent

Worked wonders for me

Posted by Reviewer2477934 on Nov 23, 2011

I was prescribed Crestor for high cholesterol. After 6 months I had to stop taking it due to severe muscle aches and fatigue. I decided to give this Niacin a try due to some research. After 3 months of taking 3 of these a day (one with each meal) I just got back from the doctor and the results of my blood work are nothing short of amazing. My numbers are LOWER than what they were on Crestor, and I feel amazing! Yes, I do get the flushing about half the time (depending on what / how much I have had to eat or drink) but I have got used to it, and based on some research I actually look forward to it because I know it is doing its job. I think it is fair to say that I am a big fan of this Niacin. My doctor was amazed at my results.

I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1054966 on Nov 21, 2011

I have noticed since taking this great product that my moods are far more balanced. After watching foodmatters I tried it and am super happy I did! : )

Great flush - good for hair growth and joints

Posted by Reviewer3293874 on Oct 22, 2011

Sometimes I take two of this tablets. Before taking them, I eat a little bit food. A short time after, there´s a great flushing, and my skin feels very warm. This flushing increases the blood circulation in the body. Because of this, also the blood circulation on the scalp is increased. So this is a good protection against hail loss. Its also good for the joints. Sometimes I take two tablets before doing sports. Then I feel, that my knees and other active joints become very warm. This process helpts the joints to get healty, and to get rid of problems and pains. I prefer this product, because it causes a fast good flush, which ist necessary to reach an improved blood circulation. The niacinamide (non flushing) doesn´t support these (blood circulation) advantages! Also time released pruducts dosen´t support the "blood-circulation-effect" so well.

non flushing

Posted by Reviewer1683121 on Aug 23, 2011

didn't realize this is designed to release over a two hour period. I have better success with the kind that causes flushing.

Great product

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jan 31, 2011

Great price too. My only issue is that they are not scored!

too much for me

Posted by Reviewer1593897 on Jun 03, 2010

The skin flushes I get from this has not diminished after two weeks so I've taken to cutting them in half. It is now something I can bare but still causes flushing. I don't know if this is an amount issue or this product. I suspect it is just what niacin does.

this is the flushing niacin

Posted by Reviewer1155703 on Feb 05, 2010

My doctor told me to start taking the "flushing" niacin to help with my cholesterol. I go back next week to get my lab work done, so I will find out then if it is helping. Wish me luck!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »