Does not get absorbed quickly

Posted by Reviewer1621147 on Oct 24, 2009

Carlson is a good company. But this Carlson niacin tablet takes too long to dissolve and therefore too long to get absorbed. So, unlike the Twinlab capsule of niacin, which give a person the niacin flush immediately, and gets it over with, the Carlson niacin flush takes a long time to come on and stays too long.

I feel great!

Posted by Reviewer1054966 on Nov 21, 2011

I have noticed since taking this great product that my moods are far more balanced. After watching foodmatters I tried it and am super happy I did! : )

Worked wonders for me

Posted by Reviewer2477934 on Nov 23, 2011

I was prescribed Crestor for high cholesterol. After 6 months I had to stop taking it due to severe muscle aches and fatigue. I decided to give this Niacin a try due to some research. After 3 months of taking 3 of these a day (one with each meal) I just got back from the doctor and the results of my blood work are nothing short of amazing. My numbers are LOWER than what they were on Crestor, and I feel amazing! Yes, I do get the flushing about half the time (depending on what / how much I have had to eat or drink) but I have got used to it, and based on some research I actually look forward to it because I know it is doing its job. I think it is fair to say that I am a big fan of this Niacin. My doctor was amazed at my results.

It's fine

Posted by Reviewer2862676 on Feb 06, 2009

Nice small almond shaped tablet, easy to swallow and effective form of niacin.

Niacin purchase review

Posted by Reviewer1642676 on Oct 10, 2009

So far, so good! thank you

Carlson Labs, Niacin, 500 mg, 250 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2999230 on Oct 23, 2009

good product and good price

this is the flushing niacin

Posted by Reviewer1155703 on Feb 05, 2010

My doctor told me to start taking the "flushing" niacin to help with my cholesterol. I go back next week to get my lab work done, so I will find out then if it is helping. Wish me luck!

niacin

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Dec 18, 2011

ver potent

Niacin

Posted by 5336420633793341276 on Mar 18, 2014

Good quality, good packaging. No taste which is handy. These pack a punch for me - I get tingly skin and sometimes a light rash (Niacin flush). To me that shows it's working and the side effects don't last long - maybe 20 mins. I tried Niacin-Amide to avoid the flush but couldn't tell how much I needed, so ended up taking too much and vomiting. Not so fun, so I'm a fan of Niacin and the flush so it's easy to see how many to take.

Helps my mood

Posted by Reviewer2803826 on Apr 24, 2016

I haven't used any other niacins, no yes i have some niacodine and it was not strong enough. This one, makes me mentally more positive and happier. I usually take just a half pill a day with meal. It gives me the flush but i read that niacodine does not give it but is harmful. This is more natural. Thank you for this great product!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »