• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Simply The Best!

Posted by Reviewer3036990 on Jul 01, 2009

I've used this off and on for several years. I always feel better when I'm taking it. It has a really pleasant lemon taste which also makes a nice salad dressing.

Always buy Carlson

Posted by Reviewer1763318 on Apr 12, 2011

I've been using Carlson's for years, and I have complete trust in their products. iHerb has the best price. Expiration date was sooner than the product on shelf at my health food store, but still has over a year to go on it.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1257125 on Jun 14, 2011

Best cod liver oil out there!

Carlson Labs Lemon Flavor cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1728915 on Oct 23, 2011

Excellent source of Cod Liver Oil, in fact the best. Digests greatly; goes straight to the needs in your body. Highly recommend it for patients who have Sickle Cell Anemia, especially, as well as diabetics.

Relieves gout pain

Posted by Reviewer2584390 on Nov 01, 2011

Bought as supplement for father in law suffering from gout. His big toe was swollen and he would feel excruciating pain walking. With this cod liver oil, his pain has subsided and he is now able to walk thought his toe is still swollen at times.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1222315 on Apr 30, 2010

This was recommended by an expert in the Health and Physical fitness business. I stick to Carlson's because I understand it is one of the quality brands out there and if you don't buy a quality brank you are wasting your money. I tried Cherry flavor once but much prefer the lemon. Cod liver oil vs. fish oil is recommended for those in a climate that does not have a lot of sunshine because of the vitamin D.

Healthy from inside

Posted by Reviewer1307599 on May 24, 2010

I read a lot about this product before I bought it.For sure it helps me with problems that I have with my stomach.More effects I'll know after more using.

old fashioned medicine

Posted by cot477 on Jan 31, 2012

Grandma knew best and Carlson is a solid brand for omega 3, dha, and epa. Worth the extra $$. No worries about toxin build-up. Norway/Carlosn does excellent testing.

TOP NOTCH

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Oct 01, 2010

From now on, I'll only be buying liquid fish oil from Carlson. Great price, great taste, great site for buying it.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Jan 28, 2011

If you're into taking cod liver oil, this is the best stuff around. It tastes great (be sure you get the lemon flavor) and has very low levels of Vitamin A. Some brands are almost overloaded with "A".