Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

Exceeded My Expectations with ease!!!

Posted by Reviewer1321499 on Jan 20, 2011

Top class product from a great seller. Although I had to pay a huge duty thanks to baseless custom policies in our country (Sri Lanka), I must say the product did exceed my expectations. My kid, just one and half years, simply love this, and one teaspoonful is hardly enough and she wants more. No fishy taste, believe me. I have tried it myself. Just try this for your kids as well, you won't go wrong, cheers

Not potent enough

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jul 09, 2008

I prefer Arctic-D Cod Liver Oil because it is more potent than this Carlson brand. The taste is good but I'd rather pay more to get the potency.

Good quality, good price

Posted by gemmadavies on Oct 09, 2012

Not the very best cod liver oil I've had, but certainly a sound product with a decent flavour and great price.

Great Cod Liver

Posted by Reviewer2296163 on Feb 04, 2013

This product really doesn't taste fishy at all (due to the lemon). It's a bit tough to swallow oil, so I recommend drizzling it on popcorn, or, if taking by spoon, chasing quickly with water or another drink.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »