Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Feb 14, 2010

My doctor told me to use this to help with my high cholesterol and borderline high blood pressure and a rash that I have. It seems to have helped but I ned another blood test to make sure.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1571052 on Feb 18, 2010

Carlson fish oils are highly recommended by many, and we haven't been disappointed. Over time it does become a bit cloudy and slightly thickened, but still palatable. The gentle lemon flavor is a plus!

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1959878 on Dec 08, 2009

Very good for my arthritis - I still have a little trouble with the taste in the morning.

lives up to "superior taste" claim

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I like Carlson brand, took one bottle of this after finishing a much more expensive fermented brand. I did not notice any difference in anything while taking cod liver oil. I am sure it's good for me, but I didn't repurchase. This is easy to take, just tastes like lemony oil (though swallowing a straight spoonful of any oil, no matter how tasty, is a little gag-inducing to me). More economical than buying capsules. I would choose this one over some of the less expensive brands.

Mild taste

Posted by 5324829672280803017 on Oct 09, 2012

I don't even shudder when I drink it anymore