• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Feb 14, 2010

My doctor told me to use this to help with my high cholesterol and borderline high blood pressure and a rash that I have. It seems to have helped but I ned another blood test to make sure.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1571052 on Feb 18, 2010

Carlson fish oils are highly recommended by many, and we haven't been disappointed. Over time it does become a bit cloudy and slightly thickened, but still palatable. The gentle lemon flavor is a plus!

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1959878 on Dec 08, 2009

Very good for my arthritis - I still have a little trouble with the taste in the morning.

lives up to "superior taste" claim

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I like Carlson brand, took one bottle of this after finishing a much more expensive fermented brand. I did not notice any difference in anything while taking cod liver oil. I am sure it's good for me, but I didn't repurchase. This is easy to take, just tastes like lemony oil (though swallowing a straight spoonful of any oil, no matter how tasty, is a little gag-inducing to me). More economical than buying capsules. I would choose this one over some of the less expensive brands.

Mild taste

Posted by 5324829672280803017 on Oct 09, 2012

I don't even shudder when I drink it anymore

Buen cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2731847 on Sep 10, 2013

Por recomendaciones decidí comprar esta marca, y al menos el sabor no es malo y parece que es de calidad.

Good cod liver oil

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 17, 2014

Not bad flavour and high quality. Good source of vitamins.

Family and dogs

Posted by 4951616243068833646 on Jan 27, 2015

My whole family and my dogs use this oil. It has a nice smell and taste and is good quality. My dogs have shiny coats and are healthy.

reduce dryness

Posted by Reviewer1086025 on Feb 09, 2015

It reduced the winter dryness.I tend to have electric shock in the winter, this oil has prevented the shock. Not sure what are the sources of Vitamin D & A. I wish the content state more information of all components (what other omega acids and percentage)and allsources.

Tasty!

Posted by 5090798973568238874 on May 05, 2015

My entire family is ingesting this without a problem. 4 yo girl and 2 yo boy.