• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1959878 on Dec 08, 2009

Very good for my arthritis - I still have a little trouble with the taste in the morning.

Norwegian Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer3052143 on Feb 14, 2010

My doctor told me to use this to help with my high cholesterol and borderline high blood pressure and a rash that I have. It seems to have helped but I ned another blood test to make sure.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer1571052 on Feb 18, 2010

Carlson fish oils are highly recommended by many, and we haven't been disappointed. Over time it does become a bit cloudy and slightly thickened, but still palatable. The gentle lemon flavor is a plus!

Mild taste

Posted by 5324829672280803017 on Oct 09, 2012

I don't even shudder when I drink it anymore

Family and dogs

Posted by 4951616243068833646 on Jan 27, 2015

My whole family and my dogs use this oil. It has a nice smell and taste and is good quality. My dogs have shiny coats and are healthy.

cod liver oil

Posted by 4924480372074364927 on May 07, 2015

we bought this for our family, working long hours we realize we need to add more nutrients to our brains.

Works

Posted by Reviewer1694950 on Jan 19, 2012

Weston Price says this is the best oil you can buy

for arthritis

Posted by Reviewer2304406 on Jan 21, 2012

I've only been taking it for 3 days, so can't say if it helps the arthritis or not. 4 year old grandson says it tastes like nothing. Daughter felt like she burped lemon for several hours after, but also felt it helped her strep throat recover faster. Even husband takes it--feels like it can't hurt his emphysema. Time will tell. Can't do any harm.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2075668 on Jun 01, 2011

The lemon flavor has a pine flavored after taste which was initially off-putting, but I quite like it now. And more importantly, this cod liver oil passes the burp test -- no fishy flavor at all.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1291667 on Sep 15, 2011

I don't like the taste, but compared to other brands of it's kind this one is a billion times better.