• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Best CLO

Posted by Reviewer2249481 on Jan 25, 2008

I have found that Carlson's CLO increased my HDL cholesterol and helps my shoulder pain as an anti-inflammatory agent. Great stuff!!!

proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

North Carolina Mountains

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

This is absolutely the best cod liver oil I have used. No fish taste, and was prescribed by my physician to boost my vitamin D levels which he said were lower than he prefers. I have used this one since approximately 1997.

Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2117138 on Oct 31, 2008

The Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil from iHerb.com is excellent. My three young (8yrs old & younger)children love taking it by the spoonful. Using the oil consistently has been a major source of my daughter's persistent skin rashes clearing up. The price is great! It is half the price of the same exact product in our local health food store. We are very satisfied.

Amazing cure-all

Posted by Reviewer2085171 on Jun 23, 2008

As my doctor stated, if this were sold by a pharmaceutical company and came in pill form, everyone would be prescribed it, and it would cost a fortune. We're so lucky to have such a wonderful product at a reasonable price. I've shopped around, and iherb.com has the best price, especially if you order enough to avoid shipping charges. My doctor also said the liquid form is much healthier than the pill form. Everyone should take this. My kids are even taking it--when they heard it made their brains and bodies grow big and strong, they now remind us parents to take it!

Great liver cod oil.

Posted by Reviewer2440146 on Sep 22, 2011

My homeopathy dr recommended this product and I'd been using this for more than half a year. It improved my health as id been suffering from mercuring poisoning due to amalgam fillings and my condition are improving. Iherb provide great price and fast delivery. I'm happy with the service. Keep it up iherb. :)

the best

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Feb 19, 2012

i have had good results repairing cavity and putting off a root canal with cod liver oil and ghee(vitamin k2)

Carlson Labs Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1037717 on Mar 08, 2010

I love this oil. It is the only one my Naturopathic doctor recommends. Even my young kids have learned to take it. (Only one of them requires a chaser of orange juice.) It is mostly a texture thing as the flavor is fine. This product must be kept refrigerated, and good thing too. It does taste terrible at room temperature! it is just fine when chilled. I live in the Northeast, and have nick-named it "bottled sunshine". I avoid season affect disorder during the winter months when I take this. If I run out and skip it for a few weeks, I feel it. A few doses and I feel fine again. I really like iherb. Fast delivery and great customer service. No complaints!

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer3130405 on Jan 28, 2011

Excellent source of Omega-3, DHA, EPA, and ALA. Does not have a fishy taste like other brands. I have been taking this for about three weeks and noticed a difference in lessening joint pain. I am certain that is will help my circulatory system. Sometimes this product is out of stock because it is bottled fresh from Norway without the use of chemicals to extract the oil from the fish livers. It is in a glass bottle, which is good. Thanks, Iherb, for a great product!

have been using for years and am amazed.

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 03, 2008

I give to my child in his morning oj and tell him its "lemon oil" (he asked what the bubbles on top were) When I am on top of giving it to him he is not sick at all. when i forget he is definitely more susceptible to viruses. In addition I tested it out in use for my and my sons teeth (following weston price research) and was able to "cure"(harden) cavities in both of our mouthes. This was in combination with organic butter(the highest content i have access to)over the period of about 2-3 months. Will continue using!