• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

Great liver cod oil.

Posted by Reviewer2440146 on Sep 22, 2011

My homeopathy dr recommended this product and I'd been using this for more than half a year. It improved my health as id been suffering from mercuring poisoning due to amalgam fillings and my condition are improving. Iherb provide great price and fast delivery. I'm happy with the service. Keep it up iherb. :)

Carlson's Cod Lover Oil

Posted by Reviewer2080000 on Nov 02, 2007

Fantastic product. My entire family and many friends are now taking Carlson's. I tell everyone I know about it. Wife and daughter both have depresson and the the oil really help reduce symptoms. It has made a big difference in my immune system and overall health.

proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

North Carolina Mountains

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

This is absolutely the best cod liver oil I have used. No fish taste, and was prescribed by my physician to boost my vitamin D levels which he said were lower than he prefers. I have used this one since approximately 1997.

Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2117138 on Oct 31, 2008

The Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil from iHerb.com is excellent. My three young (8yrs old & younger)children love taking it by the spoonful. Using the oil consistently has been a major source of my daughter's persistent skin rashes clearing up. The price is great! It is half the price of the same exact product in our local health food store. We are very satisfied.

Amazing cure-all

Posted by Reviewer2085171 on Jun 23, 2008

As my doctor stated, if this were sold by a pharmaceutical company and came in pill form, everyone would be prescribed it, and it would cost a fortune. We're so lucky to have such a wonderful product at a reasonable price. I've shopped around, and iherb.com has the best price, especially if you order enough to avoid shipping charges. My doctor also said the liquid form is much healthier than the pill form. Everyone should take this. My kids are even taking it--when they heard it made their brains and bodies grow big and strong, they now remind us parents to take it!

Zero fish taste/odor - benefits apparent

Posted by Reviewer1388595 on Aug 24, 2008

I decided on cold liver oil as my main source of Omega-3 fatty acids because I wanted what my Northern European ancestors would have taken. The benefits were apparent within a week or two: the joints of mine and my family were not as creaky and aching; our overall mood was lifted slightly; and my acne was much milder.

have been using for years and am amazed.

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 03, 2008

I give to my child in his morning oj and tell him its "lemon oil" (he asked what the bubbles on top were) When I am on top of giving it to him he is not sick at all. when i forget he is definitely more susceptible to viruses. In addition I tested it out in use for my and my sons teeth (following weston price research) and was able to "cure"(harden) cavities in both of our mouthes. This was in combination with organic butter(the highest content i have access to)over the period of about 2-3 months. Will continue using!

Best Omega

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Sep 26, 2007

This is the best product. I have tried other brands and Krill oil. But this is the best for my joint inflammation. I recomment this product to every body

This is the best I've found.

Posted by Reviewer3345862 on Dec 23, 2008

It costs a little more but, I think it is worth it. Keeps my finger nails hard and hair silky. The girls notice and that is enough for me.