• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Best CLO

Posted by Reviewer2249481 on Jan 25, 2008

I have found that Carlson's CLO increased my HDL cholesterol and helps my shoulder pain as an anti-inflammatory agent. Great stuff!!!

Carlson's Cod Lover Oil

Posted by Reviewer2080000 on Nov 02, 2007

Fantastic product. My entire family and many friends are now taking Carlson's. I tell everyone I know about it. Wife and daughter both have depresson and the the oil really help reduce symptoms. It has made a big difference in my immune system and overall health.

proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2117138 on Oct 31, 2008

The Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil from iHerb.com is excellent. My three young (8yrs old & younger)children love taking it by the spoonful. Using the oil consistently has been a major source of my daughter's persistent skin rashes clearing up. The price is great! It is half the price of the same exact product in our local health food store. We are very satisfied.

North Carolina Mountains

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

This is absolutely the best cod liver oil I have used. No fish taste, and was prescribed by my physician to boost my vitamin D levels which he said were lower than he prefers. I have used this one since approximately 1997.

Amazing cure-all

Posted by Reviewer2085171 on Jun 23, 2008

As my doctor stated, if this were sold by a pharmaceutical company and came in pill form, everyone would be prescribed it, and it would cost a fortune. We're so lucky to have such a wonderful product at a reasonable price. I've shopped around, and iherb.com has the best price, especially if you order enough to avoid shipping charges. My doctor also said the liquid form is much healthier than the pill form. Everyone should take this. My kids are even taking it--when they heard it made their brains and bodies grow big and strong, they now remind us parents to take it!

Best Omega

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Sep 26, 2007

This is the best product. I have tried other brands and Krill oil. But this is the best for my joint inflammation. I recomment this product to every body

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2200282 on Dec 24, 2009

Both my husband and I are very pleased with this cod liver oil. Since shortly after we first started taking it two years ago we have had great relief from our arthritis pain and stiffness. We have experienced no unpleasant after-taste at all. I have recommended this product to several other people and they are pleased with it as well.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Feb 19, 2012

i have had good results repairing cavity and putting off a root canal with cod liver oil and ghee(vitamin k2)

Carlson cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1632459 on Dec 28, 2009

This product has helped my hands and my cholestral. My hands move much better, I would recomend this to any one who has arthritits.