Tastes great AND incredibly healthy

Posted by Reviewer3276013 on Jan 14, 2010

I love my Carlson Cod Liver Oil, I can't live without it. It makes a huge difference in my skin, my mood, and my general feelings of well being. I'm quite sure it has fixed a vitamin D deficiency I had from the obsessive use of spf 60+ (fear of aging). Sometimes I'm away from home and I can't bring it with me because it needs refrigeration and they won't let you carry-on a bottle that big anyway. After a few days without it I start wishing I were dead and I can't wait to get back home to my trusty green bottle. This stuff is also shockingly unobjectionable to take, to me at least, but this is a girl who sometimes gets a craving for colloidal bentonite (also available from iHerb). For something called cod liver oil, this tastes like lemony salad dressing or something. On the other hand, I tried to get my mother to take it and she thinks it's absolutely vile.

Best CLO

Posted by Reviewer2249481 on Jan 25, 2008

I have found that Carlson's CLO increased my HDL cholesterol and helps my shoulder pain as an anti-inflammatory agent. Great stuff!!!

Improved health, great taste, low price

Posted by Reviewer1511850 on Jul 31, 2007

After taking this for 6 months my LDL/HDL ratio went from 4.5 to 3.7. HDL went to 69 from 51 and homocysteine dropped dramatically

Pleasant Surprise!!

Posted by Reviewer2462820 on Mar 16, 2010

I originally bought this product for my hair (breaking due to a thyroid issue). Not only is my hair better, being diagnosed with RA, I never thought I walk without pain. My pain subsided gradually which was unexpected, although I still need to take it in order to keep the pain away. After 14 years of non-stop pain... I'm ok with that.

This is the very best quality cod liver oil and it works wonders

Posted by Reviewer1735045 on May 25, 2010

This was sold to me and recommended to me originally by a naturopathic I saw for my adrenal problems before I started to see an endocrinologist. He highly recommended it for my digestion and together with the chia seeds recommended by the health food store, it helps my IBS-C better than anything else I've ever tried. Knowing it is all natural and of such high quality is great, and your prices are the absolute best bargain. Thank you!