Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Carlson's Cod Lover Oil

Posted by Reviewer2080000 on Nov 02, 2007

Fantastic product. My entire family and many friends are now taking Carlson's. I tell everyone I know about it. Wife and daughter both have depresson and the the oil really help reduce symptoms. It has made a big difference in my immune system and overall health.

Tastes great AND incredibly healthy

Posted by Reviewer3276013 on Jan 14, 2010

I love my Carlson Cod Liver Oil, I can't live without it. It makes a huge difference in my skin, my mood, and my general feelings of well being. I'm quite sure it has fixed a vitamin D deficiency I had from the obsessive use of spf 60+ (fear of aging). Sometimes I'm away from home and I can't bring it with me because it needs refrigeration and they won't let you carry-on a bottle that big anyway. After a few days without it I start wishing I were dead and I can't wait to get back home to my trusty green bottle. This stuff is also shockingly unobjectionable to take, to me at least, but this is a girl who sometimes gets a craving for colloidal bentonite (also available from iHerb). For something called cod liver oil, this tastes like lemony salad dressing or something. On the other hand, I tried to get my mother to take it and she thinks it's absolutely vile.

proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

North Carolina Mountains

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

This is absolutely the best cod liver oil I have used. No fish taste, and was prescribed by my physician to boost my vitamin D levels which he said were lower than he prefers. I have used this one since approximately 1997.

Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2117138 on Oct 31, 2008

The Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil from iHerb.com is excellent. My three young (8yrs old & younger)children love taking it by the spoonful. Using the oil consistently has been a major source of my daughter's persistent skin rashes clearing up. The price is great! It is half the price of the same exact product in our local health food store. We are very satisfied.