Great liver cod oil.

Posted by Reviewer2440146 on Sep 22, 2011

My homeopathy dr recommended this product and I'd been using this for more than half a year. It improved my health as id been suffering from mercuring poisoning due to amalgam fillings and my condition are improving. Iherb provide great price and fast delivery. I'm happy with the service. Keep it up iherb. :)

Carlson's Cod Lover Oil

Posted by Reviewer2080000 on Nov 02, 2007

Fantastic product. My entire family and many friends are now taking Carlson's. I tell everyone I know about it. Wife and daughter both have depresson and the the oil really help reduce symptoms. It has made a big difference in my immune system and overall health.

proven producer

Posted by Sholik on Jul 28, 2012

considered to be qualitative in runet seller, which checks its products for heavy metals. in liquid form is obtained more favorable dosing. discomfort while taking no lemon flavor fish interrupts. but burping is at reception, so I do not know either a reaction of the organism or product quality. take a spoonful of 1 h during the meal, bottle long enough. but psychologically difficult to drink, so long abandoned. Saw in the complex treatment of Lyme disease and to improve the appearance of skin and hair. but the hair and skin on the contrary getting worse - more released fat.

North Carolina Mountains

Posted by Reviewer1645012 on Oct 28, 2008

This is absolutely the best cod liver oil I have used. No fish taste, and was prescribed by my physician to boost my vitamin D levels which he said were lower than he prefers. I have used this one since approximately 1997.

Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil is awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2117138 on Oct 31, 2008

The Carlson, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil from iHerb.com is excellent. My three young (8yrs old & younger)children love taking it by the spoonful. Using the oil consistently has been a major source of my daughter's persistent skin rashes clearing up. The price is great! It is half the price of the same exact product in our local health food store. We are very satisfied.