• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Very impressed!

Posted by Reviewer3114724 on Feb 12, 2009

I read the rave reviews about the taste of this and I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical. There is absolutely no fishy taste or smell and the only 'aftertaste' is lemon, similar to a lemon cough drop or lozenge. Even my kids take this product! I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing in the future. Since taking it my daughter and I have experienced less dry cracking of the skin on our hands and fingers.

I always keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Feb 12, 2009

This is one health product that I'm never without. Cod liver oil is an essential health supplement especially in view of our need for vitamin D. And my eyes have definitely benefited as well. I'm convinced Carlson's is the best product and the price is right.

Carlson Labs Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon

Posted by Reviewer1037717 on Mar 08, 2010

I love this oil. It is the only one my Naturopathic doctor recommends. Even my young kids have learned to take it. (Only one of them requires a chaser of orange juice.) It is mostly a texture thing as the flavor is fine. This product must be kept refrigerated, and good thing too. It does taste terrible at room temperature! it is just fine when chilled. I live in the Northeast, and have nick-named it "bottled sunshine". I avoid season affect disorder during the winter months when I take this. If I run out and skip it for a few weeks, I feel it. A few doses and I feel fine again. I really like iherb. Fast delivery and great customer service. No complaints!

Carlson cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1632459 on Dec 28, 2009

This product has helped my hands and my cholestral. My hands move much better, I would recomend this to any one who has arthritits.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2200282 on Dec 24, 2009

Both my husband and I are very pleased with this cod liver oil. Since shortly after we first started taking it two years ago we have had great relief from our arthritis pain and stiffness. We have experienced no unpleasant after-taste at all. I have recommended this product to several other people and they are pleased with it as well.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Feb 19, 2012

i have had good results repairing cavity and putting off a root canal with cod liver oil and ghee(vitamin k2)

Great Taste

Posted by Reviewer3130405 on Jan 28, 2011

Excellent source of Omega-3, DHA, EPA, and ALA. Does not have a fishy taste like other brands. I have been taking this for about three weeks and noticed a difference in lessening joint pain. I am certain that is will help my circulatory system. Sometimes this product is out of stock because it is bottled fresh from Norway without the use of chemicals to extract the oil from the fish livers. It is in a glass bottle, which is good. Thanks, Iherb, for a great product!

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1625051 on Sep 09, 2008

My nutritionist recommended this product as being the BEST, and I agree. The freshness of the oil is impressive.

Norwegian Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3178800 on Jun 17, 2008

I take two tablespoons a day and feel great. My skin looks great. It has a wonderful lemon flavor. No fish taste at all.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1622454 on Nov 12, 2013

I have been using Carlson's Cod Liver Oil for the past seven years to treat depression and for its other health benefits. I've tried other brands and can't stand the taste of them. Carlson's really works and tastes great.