• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Zero fish taste/odor - benefits apparent

Posted by Reviewer1388595 on Aug 24, 2008

I decided on cold liver oil as my main source of Omega-3 fatty acids because I wanted what my Northern European ancestors would have taken. The benefits were apparent within a week or two: the joints of mine and my family were not as creaky and aching; our overall mood was lifted slightly; and my acne was much milder.

Best Omega

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Sep 26, 2007

This is the best product. I have tried other brands and Krill oil. But this is the best for my joint inflammation. I recomment this product to every body

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2200282 on Dec 24, 2009

Both my husband and I are very pleased with this cod liver oil. Since shortly after we first started taking it two years ago we have had great relief from our arthritis pain and stiffness. We have experienced no unpleasant after-taste at all. I have recommended this product to several other people and they are pleased with it as well.

Carlson cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1632459 on Dec 28, 2009

This product has helped my hands and my cholestral. My hands move much better, I would recomend this to any one who has arthritits.

Very impressed!

Posted by Reviewer3114724 on Feb 12, 2009

I read the rave reviews about the taste of this and I'll admit, I was a bit skeptical. There is absolutely no fishy taste or smell and the only 'aftertaste' is lemon, similar to a lemon cough drop or lozenge. Even my kids take this product! I highly recommend it and will be repurchasing in the future. Since taking it my daughter and I have experienced less dry cracking of the skin on our hands and fingers.

I always keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer3153988 on Feb 12, 2009

This is one health product that I'm never without. Cod liver oil is an essential health supplement especially in view of our need for vitamin D. And my eyes have definitely benefited as well. I'm convinced Carlson's is the best product and the price is right.

This is the best I've found.

Posted by Reviewer3345862 on Dec 23, 2008

It costs a little more but, I think it is worth it. Keeps my finger nails hard and hair silky. The girls notice and that is enough for me.

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1625051 on Sep 09, 2008

My nutritionist recommended this product as being the BEST, and I agree. The freshness of the oil is impressive.

Cod liver oil review

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Oct 17, 2007

If I could have only one supplement for me and my children, this would be it. Does everything from strengthen immunes to building bones and teeth.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1622454 on Nov 12, 2013

I have been using Carlson's Cod Liver Oil for the past seven years to treat depression and for its other health benefits. I've tried other brands and can't stand the taste of them. Carlson's really works and tastes great.