• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

The "Chicken Soup" of Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer1375501 on Feb 23, 2012

My wife and I have been taking this oil each day for about 3 years and neither of us have been sick since. We used to get several colds a year or the flu once in awhile. Not any more. It is pleasant tasting too.

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer2293932 on Oct 30, 2010

excellent product for your skin, bones, etc. It tastes really good, nothing to do with real fish, so, don't worry about that. I noticed the benefits after 2 months and my skin is better since then. I encourage people to try it. You won't regret it.

Carlson Lab oil

Posted by Reviewer2487472 on Apr 19, 2012

I purchased this product for my 85 year old mother who lives with us. The Doctor recommended cod liver oil for my mothers lose of taste and smell along with zinc. So far so good. Her taste buds are starting to repopulate after 3 years of not having a taste bud on her tongue. When I told the Doctor that we use Carlson fish oil she indicated that it was one of the best products on the market.

Swear by this for stopping my colds!

Posted by 5664497150663317600 on Aug 30, 2015

Im someone who sneezes very easily due to dust or whatever the cause might be. I used to have a cold without fail at least once a week. Ever since i started taking this cod liver oil according to the recommended dosage or slightly more daily, i HARDLY ever have a cold anymore. Honestly my life saviour for those horrible dreaded colds. And of course, the taste is so manageable. It's just like a mild lemon flavoured oil going down your throat. No fishy taste at all! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1622454 on Nov 12, 2013

I have been using Carlson's Cod Liver Oil for the past seven years to treat depression and for its other health benefits. I've tried other brands and can't stand the taste of them. Carlson's really works and tastes great.

it really is a miracle

Posted by 5291625539072490879 on May 03, 2015

since taking Carlson Cod liver oil my overal health is better, my hair is shinier, it skin is softer and even my calluses are disappearing! It even helped me fight of the flue!

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1989279 on Nov 23, 2009

certainly helping to aid with the pain of arthritis. Thx

A staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Jan 09, 2010

A tsp a day is a must for an PO blood type. We need more good fat than other blood types. This keep my joints from hurting, my hair and nails in good condition. Plus, it taste so a good that I actually look forward to it everyday.

very exiting results

Posted by Reviewer2148435 on Nov 07, 2012

I started using this for my dry eye along with topical antioxidant(Nacdrops)I couldn't be happier with the results. Dry eye is completely gone by now, I'll always make sure to never run out of this product.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1982630 on Aug 04, 2011

I workout a lot and feel fish oil really helps me recover. Carlson's is a brand I trust and I quite enjoy the taste.