Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Amazing cure-all

Posted by Reviewer2085171 on Jun 23, 2008

As my doctor stated, if this were sold by a pharmaceutical company and came in pill form, everyone would be prescribed it, and it would cost a fortune. We're so lucky to have such a wonderful product at a reasonable price. I've shopped around, and iherb.com has the best price, especially if you order enough to avoid shipping charges. My doctor also said the liquid form is much healthier than the pill form. Everyone should take this. My kids are even taking it--when they heard it made their brains and bodies grow big and strong, they now remind us parents to take it!

Zero fish taste/odor - benefits apparent

Posted by Reviewer1388595 on Aug 24, 2008

I decided on cold liver oil as my main source of Omega-3 fatty acids because I wanted what my Northern European ancestors would have taken. The benefits were apparent within a week or two: the joints of mine and my family were not as creaky and aching; our overall mood was lifted slightly; and my acne was much milder.

have been using for years and am amazed.

Posted by Reviewer1602129 on Apr 03, 2008

I give to my child in his morning oj and tell him its "lemon oil" (he asked what the bubbles on top were) When I am on top of giving it to him he is not sick at all. when i forget he is definitely more susceptible to viruses. In addition I tested it out in use for my and my sons teeth (following weston price research) and was able to "cure"(harden) cavities in both of our mouthes. This was in combination with organic butter(the highest content i have access to)over the period of about 2-3 months. Will continue using!

Best Omega

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Sep 26, 2007

This is the best product. I have tried other brands and Krill oil. But this is the best for my joint inflammation. I recomment this product to every body

This is the best I've found.

Posted by Reviewer3345862 on Dec 23, 2008

It costs a little more but, I think it is worth it. Keeps my finger nails hard and hair silky. The girls notice and that is enough for me.