• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Feel energized.

Posted by Reviewer2657911 on Nov 11, 2009

Mothers have been giving kids cod liver oil for ages and now I know why - it gives you energy and when everyone else around me is getting sick, I am healthy.

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1989279 on Nov 23, 2009

certainly helping to aid with the pain of arthritis. Thx

A staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Jan 09, 2010

A tsp a day is a must for an PO blood type. We need more good fat than other blood types. This keep my joints from hurting, my hair and nails in good condition. Plus, it taste so a good that I actually look forward to it everyday.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Dec 21, 2008

Hands down the best tasting cod liver oil I've ever had. Helps keep my joints from feeling stiff and my skin looks softer and younger. This is great stuff!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2647299 on Mar 27, 2011

I am on my 3rd large bottle of this product. Seems to be benefiting my hair, skin and nails. I notice much less skin acne and overall a better energy level. Taste is more tolerable than the plain/unflavored formula.

Good for joints

Posted by Reviewer1600866 on Jan 23, 2011

I have taken Carlson cod liver oil for several years. It definitely eases joint pain for me. The taste is better than any other that I have taken and I believe Carlson is the best quality. I don't want to be without it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1982630 on Aug 04, 2011

I workout a lot and feel fish oil really helps me recover. Carlson's is a brand I trust and I quite enjoy the taste.

Daily Essential

Posted by Reviewer3029254 on Nov 27, 2011

My husband and I each take a generous teaspoon every day. It really has helped boost my HDL levels. We shake it gently before pouring so that any sediment is evenly distributed and not accumulating on the bottom.

Try it!

Posted by Reviewer2293932 on Oct 30, 2010

excellent product for your skin, bones, etc. It tastes really good, nothing to do with real fish, so, don't worry about that. I noticed the benefits after 2 months and my skin is better since then. I encourage people to try it. You won't regret it.

The "Chicken Soup" of Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer1375501 on Feb 23, 2012

My wife and I have been taking this oil each day for about 3 years and neither of us have been sick since. We used to get several colds a year or the flu once in awhile. Not any more. It is pleasant tasting too.