• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Carlson, Norvegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3051442 on Feb 26, 2008

This is by far the best fish oil I have tried. My 7 year old son has improved in his schoolwork since I have been supplementing him with this oil. I take it as well and am very pleased with it.

Norwegian Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3178800 on Jun 17, 2008

I take two tablespoons a day and feel great. My skin looks great. It has a wonderful lemon flavor. No fish taste at all.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2607044 on Dec 21, 2008

Hands down the best tasting cod liver oil I've ever had. Helps keep my joints from feeling stiff and my skin looks softer and younger. This is great stuff!

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil,

Posted by Reviewer1056148 on Jan 21, 2009

Excellent price and this is high quality reccomended by my doctor. I will buy more!

A staple in my house

Posted by Reviewer1991595 on Jan 09, 2010

A tsp a day is a must for an PO blood type. We need more good fat than other blood types. This keep my joints from hurting, my hair and nails in good condition. Plus, it taste so a good that I actually look forward to it everyday.

using it for years...

Posted by Reviewer1310093 on Jan 18, 2010

This cod liver oil tastes better than any others I've tried. It's one of the few supplements I take daily.

Feel energized.

Posted by Reviewer2657911 on Nov 11, 2009

Mothers have been giving kids cod liver oil for ages and now I know why - it gives you energy and when everyone else around me is getting sick, I am healthy.

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer1989279 on Nov 23, 2009

certainly helping to aid with the pain of arthritis. Thx

The "Chicken Soup" of Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer1375501 on Feb 23, 2012

My wife and I have been taking this oil each day for about 3 years and neither of us have been sick since. We used to get several colds a year or the flu once in awhile. Not any more. It is pleasant tasting too.

Posted by stdffe on Apr 20, 2012

High quality, tasty, only 1 tbsp per day. I like it, take every day. PS: after 2 months I could say that my hair, nails, skin are better now, and the whole organism is saying "thanks" :)