• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Love Carlson Labs Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2523911 on Oct 08, 2014

Love this stuff! I do not take the fish oil capsules any more, this is better! And iHerb has the best price!

it really is a miracle

Posted by 5291625539072490879 on May 03, 2015

since taking Carlson Cod liver oil my overal health is better, my hair is shinier, it skin is softer and even my calluses are disappearing! It even helped me fight of the flue!

Hands down the best fish oil

Posted by 5712186696656275430 on Jul 21, 2015

The ratio of EHA and DPA are fantastic. Very high quality omega 3s and saturated fats.

Wonderful taste

Posted by 4926039509927949146 on Aug 13, 2015

Just got this and have been taking it for over a week! I used to take Omega 3 pills but thought that taking fish oil directly would have a better result. I was worried that the taste would be gross, but it wasn't at all!! Very nice and lemony! Carlson Labs seems to make good products. I also bought Carlson Labs Solar D Gems and they taste lemony as well. Love!

Swear by this for stopping my colds!

Posted by 5664497150663317600 on Aug 30, 2015

Im someone who sneezes very easily due to dust or whatever the cause might be. I used to have a cold without fail at least once a week. Ever since i started taking this cod liver oil according to the recommended dosage or slightly more daily, i HARDLY ever have a cold anymore. Honestly my life saviour for those horrible dreaded colds. And of course, the taste is so manageable. It's just like a mild lemon flavoured oil going down your throat. No fishy taste at all! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Great

Posted by 4661421942974008369 on Dec 15, 2015

The lemon flavor tastes good. The oil helped me increase my vitamin D level

a breath of fresh air

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

This stuff I love. It tastes so good and is light and not too heavy and even smells good. This is really the very best cod liver oil I have ever tasted. It smells and tastes clean and fresh.

Mild taste

Posted by 5324829672280803017 on Oct 09, 2012

I don't even shudder when I drink it anymore

cod liver oil

Posted by 4924480372074364927 on May 07, 2015

we bought this for our family, working long hours we realize we need to add more nutrients to our brains.

Family and dogs

Posted by 4951616243068833646 on Jan 27, 2015

My whole family and my dogs use this oil. It has a nice smell and taste and is good quality. My dogs have shiny coats and are healthy.