• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Customer Ratings

Tastes horrible but great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3237759 on Sep 09, 2014

Yuk! We were using the lemon flavour but my son asked me to buy the plain one as he doesn't like lemon. I can barely stand to take this as it tastes so bad (tho not nearly as bad as the green pastures fermented CLO!). My kids (5 & 7) hate the taste and will only take it if i give them a treat afterwards. Will go back to the lemon when we have finished this giant bottle!

health becomes great.

Posted by 4864673404145980981 on Feb 26, 2014

really liked. come all the time. thank you.

AAA product !

Posted by 4699227608785654740 on Jul 13, 2013

Premium product and very good seller, the parcel was shipped fast to France. Thank you iHerb.com ;-)

excellent product

Posted by emaus78 on Feb 08, 2013

thanx iHerb for fast shipping this great product. cod liver oil is very healthy for brain and kardio vascular sistem. it has bit fishy taste but I don't mind. after all it's FISH oil :)

Simply the best !

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Dec 30, 2012

Superb quality Cod Liver Oil. Easy to take, and absolutely no stomach irritation or foul taste.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jul 13, 2012

This is my favorite Cod Liver Oil product. Personally, I don't like flavored things. This product is not flavored neither does it leave the strong fishy taste in my mouth. I can no longer use eat sea food so will not be buying any more of this product. However, that is only because I have developed an allergy to all things that come from the sea--salt excepted.

baby formula

Posted by Reviewer2852406 on Jan 04, 2012

great with Weston Price baby formula

high quality performance.

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Nov 06, 2011

THIS ALONG WITH vitamin K -2 as Jarrow MK7 is reenamlizing my tooth cavity and preventing a costly root canal.

Norwegian cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Oct 02, 2011

i used to take cod liver oil when I was a child and now that I'm in my seventies, I thought that I'd do so again rather than taking the vitamins in pill form.

Very good product

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

I am from Norway but live in Australia, this is a Norwegian brand and I know that they have one of the best cod liver oils you can get, so I have to buy this one, it reminds me of my childhood.. It is expensive, but I am really happy with it and I am waiting on a second bottle of it now!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »