July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Cod Liver Oil, Unflavored, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Reviews 5-star

So glad I purchased this

Posted by Reviewer2995995 on Mar 03, 2010

I've never bought a bottle of Cod liver oil before. I like seafood so I wanted the unadulterated version. This stuff RULES!! I was shocked how thin and light it is. Roughly the consistency of heated coconut oil. I gladly down a tablespoon of this, put it on rice, my dog loves this stuff almost as much as she loves freeze dried liver. She's banana's for it. This single handedly cured my winter skin. Dried thighs, ankles, forearms, triceps, hands, face. Well, I bought some NOW alvocado oil which I recommend you couple with this (for hands and face). It was night and day difference in a matter of 2 weeks. True story about my Great Uncle. He passed away of natural causes at 107 years old. Worked at a local newspaper company in Waltham MA until he was 90. Drove a car until he was 93. Surfed the internet to keep abreast of local news from his hometown of Moncton in Canada and could email friends basically until he passed on. He was happy, witty and very healthy all the way to 106 when he started to break down. The things he said kept him so healthy and happy was staying connected with people, keeping mentally stimulated and most importantly COD LIVER OIL every day since he was 10.

Best Cod Liver Oil on Market

Posted by Reviewer1274616 on Jan 03, 2011

This stuff rocks. Really helps my joints...I have rheumatoid arthritis.

use for my dogs

Posted by Reviewer1447082 on Oct 28, 2008

they love it -- fishy taste and all -- please don't discontinue, they won't eat any fish oil with flavoring

high quality performance.

Posted by Reviewer2189233 on Nov 06, 2011

THIS ALONG WITH vitamin K -2 as Jarrow MK7 is reenamlizing my tooth cavity and preventing a costly root canal.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2278133 on Jun 08, 2011

On it's own, the taste is very fishy, but that really can't be helped considering it is regular flavored. After all, I think most of us are ordering this for the added benefits not taste. I wanted to avoid any additives so I went with regular and mix in lemon juice. This helps out a lot!