• Warning: This product will count as 2 vitamin products for Korea Customs. Korea is restricted to 6 bottles of vitamins per day.

• Reviews | English

Dr. recommended

Posted by Reviewer2604051 on Nov 15, 2007

Our doctor wanted my husband to take fish oil, but the only one he recommended was Carlson. He said their testing was the best. We will continue to use the product.

Posted by Reviewer3166544 on Mar 06, 2009

thanks

My dog LOVES these...

Posted by Reviewer2001158 on Mar 07, 2009

I got these for my 13 year old pug and he loves them. I can just squeeze out the gel cap in his dog bowl and he will lick it right up. I got these for his kidneys , heart , and arthritis problems. They seem to be helping , but it may be too soon to tell yet. But I think he is improving. Good price.

does the job

Posted by Reviewer2539943 on Mar 13, 2009

feel great

great price

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Mar 28, 2009

I've been using this oil for years and this is the best price I have found. I will always order it!

Great Service

Posted by Reviewer2385490 on Apr 10, 2009

I'm very pleased with the service. Living in Costa Rica has it's drawbacks, and receiving merchandise from the States is one of them. iHerb sent the item in due time and it arrived in good condition. Would I use them again, the answer is Yes.

Carlson Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer2001318 on Apr 20, 2009

I have been using Carlson Salmon Oil Soft Gels for nearly two years. The product offers one of the highest concentrations of DHA and EFAs. iherb has the best prices.

Carlson Salmon oil

Posted by Reviewer2641742 on May 01, 2009

This one is a family favorite. It really helped change our black labs coat from bristles to puppy fur in a coup;e of weeks. Good for a sunny mood too!

Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer1163662 on May 05, 2009

Used this product for many years

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1722464 on May 31, 2009

I got these for my cat but she hates them so I am taking them myself and do like them as much as other fish oil.