• Warning: This product will count as 2 vitamin products for Korea Customs. Korea is restricted to 6 bottles of vitamins per day.

• Reviews | English

"THE" DHA fish oil for me

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Oct 14, 2008

This is always the one I turn to. Carlson is tops. Excellent product and a nice bonus!

Norwegian Salmon Oil from iHerb.com

Posted by Reviewer1043020 on Nov 10, 2008

I have used this product for MANY years. It is fabulous! And I just recommended it to a friend whose doctor told her to take Omega 3 capsules, and she loves it, too. The only thing better than going into a health food store to purchase it is to order it from you. The service was exceptional, and both of us will be back. Thanks very much. Peggy Heuer and Marcia Orear.

Can't be beat!

Posted by Reviewer2070623 on Dec 25, 2008

Quality product and a great value. I have been using Carlson Lab's Salmon Oil for 2 years now and have not been disappointed.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 180+50 Free Soft Gels (CAR-01504)

Posted by Reviewer2482654 on Dec 28, 2008

Absolute best value in the doctor-recommended salmon oil category!

Everything as promised

Posted by Reviewer1209173 on Jan 09, 2009

Delivery, price and product as promised - no need to try customer service. I'm happy.

Carlson Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer3156191 on Jan 31, 2009

We have been using this product for a long time. Sure makes a difference in the winter time no dry skin and feeling better all the way around.

Posted by Reviewer3166544 on Mar 06, 2009

thanks

My dog LOVES these...

Posted by Reviewer2001158 on Mar 07, 2009

I got these for my 13 year old pug and he loves them. I can just squeeze out the gel cap in his dog bowl and he will lick it right up. I got these for his kidneys , heart , and arthritis problems. They seem to be helping , but it may be too soon to tell yet. But I think he is improving. Good price.

does the job

Posted by Reviewer2539943 on Mar 13, 2009

feel great

great price

Posted by Reviewer1628601 on Mar 28, 2009

I've been using this oil for years and this is the best price I have found. I will always order it!