July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 180 + 50 Free Soft Gels

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jun 25, 2008

I have been purchasing Carlson, Norwegian Salmon Oil for approx. 5 years. I use it as a treatment (not a cure) for Multiple Sclerosis. I have severe cognitive impairment and have experienced a good 60% improvement using this product. I had tried other Salmon/Fish Oil products in the past and at times when I have run out of 'Carlson's' and every time I have noticed a marked lowered difference in potency and effect. Carlson's is indeed the best! I use a lot (10 capsules daily) to achieve the relief I need, and IHerb price is the absolute best I have found on the internet. I give this product the highest praise!!

Fabulous!! Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer2929250 on May 25, 2008

I have impingement syndrome in my shoulder and my doctor recommened I take fish oils to help with the pain (instead of cortisol shots). He thought Carlson oils cuased too many burps, but I ordered it anyway. After a little over two weeks, I have had no problem with burps and no problem digesting the oil AND my shoulder does not hurt when I rotate my arm for the first time in three years!!!

Finally...a fish oil that works

Posted by Reviewer1785417 on May 30, 2008

These fish oils are just great. Excellent for fighting inflammation and calming me down. Helps generate energy for me too. I have cfs. They are very effective. An excellent buy!

Nancy

Posted by Reviewer1966102 on Oct 13, 2007

I have been very pleased with this product as an aid in controling my cholesteral levels. I am not under the magic # of 200, but these capsules have helped.

Excellet

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012

The free bottle makes it a special item for a gift. I gave it to my mother and it has helped her a lot with her arthritis.