Good Fishy!

Posted by Reviewer1271142 on Dec 02, 2011

Been using for about 3 years now. Must be helping cause been getting great reports from blood tests and such since my heart attack in 2007

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jun 25, 2008

I have been purchasing Carlson, Norwegian Salmon Oil for approx. 5 years. I use it as a treatment (not a cure) for Multiple Sclerosis. I have severe cognitive impairment and have experienced a good 60% improvement using this product. I had tried other Salmon/Fish Oil products in the past and at times when I have run out of 'Carlson's' and every time I have noticed a marked lowered difference in potency and effect. Carlson's is indeed the best! I use a lot (10 capsules daily) to achieve the relief I need, and IHerb price is the absolute best I have found on the internet. I give this product the highest praise!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1739053 on Aug 28, 2008

I love this product! I've been using it for years. I believe it had a lot to do with hip and other joint pain that disappeared not long after starting it. My husband can see a difference too. His blood pressure was borderline and is now on the low side. I'll take this the rest of my life.

No Pork

Posted by Reviewer2272672 on Feb 25, 2009

I started using many years ago. The main reason is because it has beef gelatin. How do I know it is working. Well that is the question. I know I've been told You should get enough fish oil in your system daily so that is what I do. I think every little bit helps. I am 61 years young and I work out 6 days a week 90 min or more. I feel very good. I take other supplements daily. So I have to say that I feel this is one of the best salmon oil on the market and the price is right.

order this every month...excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1344878 on Aug 24, 2011

the best on the market. i won't buy any other brand

salmon oil

Posted by 4964488481931119409 on May 25, 2012

Perfect choice,good influence to skin and hair.

Very Pleased

Posted by 5701129381055902231 on Sep 11, 2014

My wife has been using this for years. Biggest plusses. She is almost never ill,and has extremely young healthy skin.She really does look many years younger

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1061919 on Nov 27, 2010

I've taken a fish oil supplement for years but decided to try this to help my bones stay healthy. (I've been on the edge of osteoporois.)My last bone scan showed, not only have my bones not deteriorated since the last scan 2 years ago, they have slightly improved. Not sure the salmon oil is the reason, but I have a hunch it has helped, so I'll continue taking it.

Awesome value

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Jan 08, 2011

I've been getting this for several years now and can't beat the iHerb value anywhere. My doctors says.."..don't stop...keep taking this.."

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2852174 on Nov 09, 2011

Opened one capsule, and it had a rather fresh odeur. No complaints here.