• Warning: This product will count as 2 vitamin products for Korea Customs. Korea is restricted to 6 bottles of vitamins per day.

• Reviews | English

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jun 25, 2008

I have been purchasing Carlson, Norwegian Salmon Oil for approx. 5 years. I use it as a treatment (not a cure) for Multiple Sclerosis. I have severe cognitive impairment and have experienced a good 60% improvement using this product. I had tried other Salmon/Fish Oil products in the past and at times when I have run out of 'Carlson's' and every time I have noticed a marked lowered difference in potency and effect. Carlson's is indeed the best! I use a lot (10 capsules daily) to achieve the relief I need, and IHerb price is the absolute best I have found on the internet. I give this product the highest praise!!

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 180 + 50 Free Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1591931 on Dec 04, 2011

very good

Awesome value

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Jan 08, 2011

I've been getting this for several years now and can't beat the iHerb value anywhere. My doctors says.."..don't stop...keep taking this.."

Good

Posted by Reviewer2619038 on Feb 22, 2011

No fishy taste! :)

Hope my body benefits from the Salmon oil.

Posted by Reviewer2992391 on Dec 09, 2011

So far doesn't seem to have any tangible improvement from the product. Maybe I havent been taking it long enough. Good thing is that there's no fish burp or any problems arising from the product too, and price is good too. As for iherb's service, it's excellent!!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2852174 on Nov 09, 2011

Opened one capsule, and it had a rather fresh odeur. No complaints here.

Good Fishy!

Posted by Reviewer1271142 on Dec 02, 2011

Been using for about 3 years now. Must be helping cause been getting great reports from blood tests and such since my heart attack in 2007

The best fish oil.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 03, 2012

It helps my skin to be emollient and now,when the weather is cold-my face has no reaction on temperature.I've ordered this salmon oil again and again and again.Highest quality and good results.Excellent for all family.

High quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1999946 on Mar 31, 2011

I have been using fish oils for several years. This product is one of the best ones. Price is also good on Iherb.

good product