Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 180 + 50 Free Soft Gels

Reviews 5-star

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jun 25, 2008

I have been purchasing Carlson, Norwegian Salmon Oil for approx. 5 years. I use it as a treatment (not a cure) for Multiple Sclerosis. I have severe cognitive impairment and have experienced a good 60% improvement using this product. I had tried other Salmon/Fish Oil products in the past and at times when I have run out of 'Carlson's' and every time I have noticed a marked lowered difference in potency and effect. Carlson's is indeed the best! I use a lot (10 capsules daily) to achieve the relief I need, and IHerb price is the absolute best I have found on the internet. I give this product the highest praise!!

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 180 + 50 Free Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1591931 on Dec 04, 2011

very good

Excellet

Posted by alexandre on Jul 21, 2012

The free bottle makes it a special item for a gift. I gave it to my mother and it has helped her a lot with her arthritis.

The very best in the market with triglycerides form.

Posted by Humayun on Oct 03, 2013

Dear Iherb,ers This fish oil contains more then 50% of Fresh salmon oil which is a plus point. and you will get fresh deep water sardines and mackerl with it. Extra benefit this fish oils is in Triglyceride form Quality at it Best Each gel shines like a diamond and after using this my whole family feel better. My mom has no joint pains anymore My wife feel happy always no depration And i feel more stronger and can concentrate more then before because of the brain power DHA. My wife skin is improving All our family overhealth because good with it. Will buy this all the life.

Nancy

Posted by Reviewer1966102 on Oct 13, 2007

I have been very pleased with this product as an aid in controling my cholesteral levels. I am not under the magic # of 200, but these capsules have helped.