• Warning: This product will count as 2 vitamin products for Korea Customs. Korea is restricted to 6 bottles of vitamins per day.

• Reviews | English

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jun 25, 2008

I have been purchasing Carlson, Norwegian Salmon Oil for approx. 5 years. I use it as a treatment (not a cure) for Multiple Sclerosis. I have severe cognitive impairment and have experienced a good 60% improvement using this product. I had tried other Salmon/Fish Oil products in the past and at times when I have run out of 'Carlson's' and every time I have noticed a marked lowered difference in potency and effect. Carlson's is indeed the best! I use a lot (10 capsules daily) to achieve the relief I need, and IHerb price is the absolute best I have found on the internet. I give this product the highest praise!!

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1061919 on Nov 27, 2010

I've taken a fish oil supplement for years but decided to try this to help my bones stay healthy. (I've been on the edge of osteoporois.)My last bone scan showed, not only have my bones not deteriorated since the last scan 2 years ago, they have slightly improved. Not sure the salmon oil is the reason, but I have a hunch it has helped, so I'll continue taking it.

No Pork

Posted by Reviewer2272672 on Feb 25, 2009

I started using many years ago. The main reason is because it has beef gelatin. How do I know it is working. Well that is the question. I know I've been told You should get enough fish oil in your system daily so that is what I do. I think every little bit helps. I am 61 years young and I work out 6 days a week 90 min or more. I feel very good. I take other supplements daily. So I have to say that I feel this is one of the best salmon oil on the market and the price is right.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 180 + 50 Free Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1591931 on Dec 04, 2011

very good

Awesome value

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Jan 08, 2011

I've been getting this for several years now and can't beat the iHerb value anywhere. My doctors says.."..don't stop...keep taking this.."

Good

Posted by Reviewer2619038 on Feb 22, 2011

No fishy taste! :)

The best fish oil.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 03, 2012

It helps my skin to be emollient and now,when the weather is cold-my face has no reaction on temperature.I've ordered this salmon oil again and again and again.Highest quality and good results.Excellent for all family.

Very Pleased

Posted by 5701129381055902231 on Sep 11, 2014

My wife has been using this for years. Biggest plusses. She is almost never ill,and has extremely young healthy skin.She really does look many years younger

High quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1999946 on Mar 31, 2011

I have been using fish oils for several years. This product is one of the best ones. Price is also good on Iherb.

Good product and good price