• Warning: This product will count as 2 vitamin products for Korea Customs. Korea is restricted to 6 bottles of vitamins per day.

• Customer Ratings

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Jun 25, 2008

I have been purchasing Carlson, Norwegian Salmon Oil for approx. 5 years. I use it as a treatment (not a cure) for Multiple Sclerosis. I have severe cognitive impairment and have experienced a good 60% improvement using this product. I had tried other Salmon/Fish Oil products in the past and at times when I have run out of 'Carlson's' and every time I have noticed a marked lowered difference in potency and effect. Carlson's is indeed the best! I use a lot (10 capsules daily) to achieve the relief I need, and IHerb price is the absolute best I have found on the internet. I give this product the highest praise!!

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 180 + 50 Free Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer1591931 on Dec 04, 2011

very good

Awesome value

Posted by Reviewer1375759 on Jan 08, 2011

I've been getting this for several years now and can't beat the iHerb value anywhere. My doctors says.."..don't stop...keep taking this.."

Good

Posted by Reviewer2619038 on Feb 22, 2011

No fishy taste! :)

The best fish oil.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 03, 2012

It helps my skin to be emollient and now,when the weather is cold-my face has no reaction on temperature.I've ordered this salmon oil again and again and again.Highest quality and good results.Excellent for all family.

salmon oil

Posted by 4964488481931119409 on May 25, 2012

Perfect choice,good influence to skin and hair.

important

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 15, 2012

i don't consume fish on a daily basis so it makes sense just to pop fish oil

good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 29, 2012

very good.

Good

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

Good composition, really works.

Good bargain

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

I like these salmon oil capsules. If I take them regularly, they help me to have less pain (fibromyalgia, arthritis). I have discovered that if I keep fish oil soft gels in the freezer, I do not get the aftertaste you sometimes get.