Hope my body benefits from the Salmon oil.

Posted by Reviewer2992391 on Dec 09, 2011

So far doesn't seem to have any tangible improvement from the product. Maybe I havent been taking it long enough. Good thing is that there's no fish burp or any problems arising from the product too, and price is good too. As for iherb's service, it's excellent!!

Personal Thoughts not facts

Posted by Reviewer2917228 on Jan 20, 2008

This product has other fish oil not just Salmon oil. I wanted pure salmon oil

The best fish oil.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 03, 2012

It helps my skin to be emollient and now,when the weather is cold-my face has no reaction on temperature.I've ordered this salmon oil again and again and again.Highest quality and good results.Excellent for all family.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1107964 on Aug 10, 2011

Norwegian Salmon oil is a great product from the depths of the seas near Norway where the waters are pure and not contaminated. In case you didn't know fish oil can contain any kind of fish oils and salmon is the very best. With Carlson Labs, you have pure salmon oil at its best.

important

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 15, 2012

i don't consume fish on a daily basis so it makes sense just to pop fish oil

Good

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

Good composition, really works.

Good bargain

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

I like these salmon oil capsules. If I take them regularly, they help me to have less pain (fibromyalgia, arthritis). I have discovered that if I keep fish oil soft gels in the freezer, I do not get the aftertaste you sometimes get.

Good product Triglyceride form Omega 3

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 01, 2015

I got in touch with Carlsons Lab and asked the form of omega 3 in this product and it made me very happy to be told that it is not the esterfied but Triglyceride form, I like Nordic best but to expensive to buy all the time so just take six of these a day, its easy to break capsule and just take if you don't mind the fishy taste Ha! No upset stomach or fishy burps. iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery all the time Thanks!

Nice Omega 3's

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I got in touch with Carlson Labs and they do not use any GMO ingredients in their product and the oil is in triglyceride form so that is a plus. When I an afford the best oil is Nordic Naturals if your looking for high EPA DHA levels. I take 6 carlson labs capsules per day. It depends on what brand I can afford on the day I order. But I look for triglyceride form and no soy oil or fillers. Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

Awesome product and awesome service

Posted by 5167810415224651935 on Oct 25, 2013

This fish oil is really working very well for me. I've autoimmune diseases Very fast delivery.