Ok

Posted by Reviewer2852174 on Nov 09, 2011

Opened one capsule, and it had a rather fresh odeur. No complaints here.

Personal Thoughts not facts

Posted by Reviewer2917228 on Jan 20, 2008

This product has other fish oil not just Salmon oil. I wanted pure salmon oil

The best fish oil.

Posted by lipo4ka on Jul 03, 2012

It helps my skin to be emollient and now,when the weather is cold-my face has no reaction on temperature.I've ordered this salmon oil again and again and again.Highest quality and good results.Excellent for all family.

Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil

Posted by Reviewer2499657 on Jun 15, 2010

We have taken this for years and always can tell the difference when we run out.

This is my favorite fish oil

Posted by JamesHouston on Sep 12, 2012

I tried many different fish oil products before finding Carlson Labs. It was the only one that gave me no fishy aftertaste.

Nice Omega 3's

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I got in touch with Carlson Labs and they do not use any GMO ingredients in their product and the oil is in triglyceride form so that is a plus. When I an afford the best oil is Nordic Naturals if your looking for high EPA DHA levels. I take 6 carlson labs capsules per day. It depends on what brand I can afford on the day I order. But I look for triglyceride form and no soy oil or fillers. Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

love it

Posted by Reviewer2104198 on Jul 02, 2008

after two weeks i have noticed a difference in my skin, it looks healthier

Good product Triglyceride form Omega 3

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 01, 2015

I got in touch with Carlsons Lab and asked the form of omega 3 in this product and it made me very happy to be told that it is not the esterfied but Triglyceride form, I like Nordic best but to expensive to buy all the time so just take six of these a day, its easy to break capsule and just take if you don't mind the fishy taste Ha! No upset stomach or fishy burps. iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery all the time Thanks!

Good bargain

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

I like these salmon oil capsules. If I take them regularly, they help me to have less pain (fibromyalgia, arthritis). I have discovered that if I keep fish oil soft gels in the freezer, I do not get the aftertaste you sometimes get.

High quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1999946 on Mar 31, 2011

I have been using fish oils for several years. This product is one of the best ones. Price is also good on Iherb.