Great products

Posted by Reviewer1107964 on Aug 10, 2011

Norwegian Salmon oil is a great product from the depths of the seas near Norway where the waters are pure and not contaminated. In case you didn't know fish oil can contain any kind of fish oils and salmon is the very best. With Carlson Labs, you have pure salmon oil at its best.

Awesome product and awesome service

Posted by 5167810415224651935 on Oct 25, 2013

This fish oil is really working very well for me. I've autoimmune diseases Very fast delivery.

Good

Posted by Viktorija on Aug 18, 2012

Good composition, really works.

Good bargain

Posted by Reviewer1836146 on Aug 20, 2012

I like these salmon oil capsules. If I take them regularly, they help me to have less pain (fibromyalgia, arthritis). I have discovered that if I keep fish oil soft gels in the freezer, I do not get the aftertaste you sometimes get.

This is my favorite fish oil

Posted by JamesHouston on Sep 12, 2012

I tried many different fish oil products before finding Carlson Labs. It was the only one that gave me no fishy aftertaste.

High quality product.

Posted by Reviewer1999946 on Mar 31, 2011

I have been using fish oils for several years. This product is one of the best ones. Price is also good on Iherb.

Brain Food

Posted by Reviewer1503362 on Aug 16, 2010

This is the easiest way to feed the brain.

Good product Triglyceride form Omega 3

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 01, 2015

I got in touch with Carlsons Lab and asked the form of omega 3 in this product and it made me very happy to be told that it is not the esterfied but Triglyceride form, I like Nordic best but to expensive to buy all the time so just take six of these a day, its easy to break capsule and just take if you don't mind the fishy taste Ha! No upset stomach or fishy burps. iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery all the time Thanks!

Nice Omega 3's

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I got in touch with Carlson Labs and they do not use any GMO ingredients in their product and the oil is in triglyceride form so that is a plus. When I an afford the best oil is Nordic Naturals if your looking for high EPA DHA levels. I take 6 carlson labs capsules per day. It depends on what brand I can afford on the day I order. But I look for triglyceride form and no soy oil or fillers. Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1468613 on Feb 25, 2010

In my mid 40s & had back surgery 6 months ago. Believe this product has actually helped with my recuperation & aches! Have only been using it since 11/09, but have noticed significant difference in how I feel. Wish I'd started it MUCH sooner!!