• Warning: This product will count as 2 vitamin products for Korea Customs. Korea is restricted to 6 bottles of vitamins per day.

• Reviews | English

the best

Posted by Reviewer1541727 on Apr 05, 2015

its good i like this product

worth

Posted by 5411229174122610095 on May 18, 2015

big package some aftertaste (like a fish - expected)

Good product Triglyceride form Omega 3

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 01, 2015

I got in touch with Carlsons Lab and asked the form of omega 3 in this product and it made me very happy to be told that it is not the esterfied but Triglyceride form, I like Nordic best but to expensive to buy all the time so just take six of these a day, its easy to break capsule and just take if you don't mind the fishy taste Ha! No upset stomach or fishy burps. iHerb has good customer service and fast DHL delivery all the time Thanks!

Nice Omega 3's

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Nov 09, 2015

I got in touch with Carlson Labs and they do not use any GMO ingredients in their product and the oil is in triglyceride form so that is a plus. When I an afford the best oil is Nordic Naturals if your looking for high EPA DHA levels. I take 6 carlson labs capsules per day. It depends on what brand I can afford on the day I order. But I look for triglyceride form and no soy oil or fillers. Good customer service iHerb, Thanks!

awesome!

Posted by 5108237241076243172 on Feb 22, 2016

The best omega 3!No side effects only good feeling. Iherb on top!DHL delivery 5 days.

No burping fish oil

Posted by CoolinArizona on Feb 24, 2009

Carlsons products are some of the purest I have found. I never get any burpy fishy taste from this oil and suspect that it's because it's so pure. I know I'm getting the full measure of Omega 3 from this product

Excelent Value

Posted by Reviewer3140206 on Apr 12, 2010

I have checked repeatedly on Carlson Labs Salmon Oil and haven't found it at a lower cost. it is always fresh and the best value for Salmon oil

Simply Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3165813 on Apr 29, 2010

Best fish oil around. Great for the skin! Reduces any inflammation from flare ups and helps keep skin moisturized in the winter months.

good

Posted by Reviewer1545875 on Nov 29, 2010

thanks for good goods!

Posted by Reviewer3097930 on Dec 12, 2010

cheap and high quality product. fast shipping. excellent job.