Carlson Labs, Norwegian Salmon Oil, 1000 mg, 360 Soft Gels (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3032609 on Apr 19, 2010

High quality product, pretty rigorously tested. Minimal problems w/ belching. Would recommend to anybody thinking of using this type of supplement.

GREAT OMEGA 3s!

Posted by Reviewer2929250 on Aug 02, 2010

I love this salmon oil for my omega 3 source. I seem to digest it well - never a burp or fish taste for me. And, as long as I take it regularly, I notice my joints being more flexible and my libido stays good!!! : D

Multiple food sensitivities

Posted by Reviewer1775773 on Sep 01, 2010

I am very picky about my vitamins as I cannot have a variety of food including soy, dairy and clam. I like this product because it meets my dietary requirements without substances to which I am sensitive.

Like Carlson

Posted by may291 on Apr 27, 2012

I like Carlson brand. Just noticing it's a little misleading, as it says may contain up to 30% other fish, but the front says Norwegian Salmon Oil as if that's the only source. Better than some though, that don't tell you much about the source or purity testing, etc. I take two a day. Good for a lot of things.

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Mar 24, 2011

I know the salmon oil is healthy. Usually I have purchased the Carlson fish oil that comes from cod. This salmon oil has a little burp back, and the other didn't.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »