Great D3 Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2646290 on Jun 12, 2010

I've used this supplement for years and am very happy with it. Vitamin D3 is so VERY critical and I know I do not get sufficient sun exposure to make the amount my body requires (most people do not). I chew these soft gels. Carlson produces quality supplements and is highly recommended in the natural health community. Vitamin D deficiency is unfortunately very prevalent. Find out your D status by asking your doctor for a 25 hydroxy D test. You want to be between 50 to 60 ng/mL (in US) and 125 to 150 nmol/L (outside US). Every 100 IU of supplementation will raise 25 hydroxy D by about 1 ng/mL, or 2.5 nmol/L. Do the math to figure out what you need to correct your numbers once you get your test results and then go on a maintenance dose. iHerb has a fantastic price - thanks iHerb!

exxellent

Posted by Reviewer2567230 on Jan 06, 2011

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

The pains and vigour

Posted by Reviewer2837473 on Oct 15, 2010

I have multiple sclerosis and I was been in an car-accident fiwe years ago. My back opereated and stiffened with titan. I have had much of pains. This Carlsons D3-vitamin was helpped me and all my wellness was been more best, even I don`t need the painpills any more or very rarely. I`m very thankful of this vitamin + withoute carbohydratete meal. I don`t need sleep today only 7 hours, before 10-12 hours. Ji-huu! All my life is changes, my mind is vigour. I really suggest first to go to the doctor who knows and appreciate from this like medicine. Thank You!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1318415 on Jan 22, 2009

I take these personally, 8K IU per day, to keep my good looks and good health.

Damama

Posted by Reviewer1860065 on Sep 29, 2009

I'm a repeat offender on these. They help me get through the winter drear. I chew them and enjoy the little taste of lemon.

Carlson Solar D Gems

Posted by Reviewer3180231 on Feb 11, 2009

Easy to take. I look forward to it every morning. Light pleasant lemon flavor.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2283601 on Jan 13, 2011

Before I purchased these, I had to take 4 pills to get the 4000 IU. One pill maintains my vitamin D level per my Dr. She recommended Carlson for vitamin D and the fishoil that I also take.

Vitamin D 4000 I.U. per sof tgel

Posted by Reviewer3010896 on May 19, 2011

Exactly what I needed and expected.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2248172 on May 30, 2011

Great product. The importance was shown to me by the web site of Dr. Mercola, lots of very good info. Air mail shipment to other countries is superb and the cheapest I came across till now. Also no customs import duties this way

Been taking these for a couple of years

Posted by Hypatia on Jun 03, 2013

Not only do I get all the vitamin D I need, but I also get a nice little bit of fish oil on the side. Has helped me tremendously to heal from an injury by reducing inflammation.