great product that saves lifes!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 02, 2012

Carlson Labs D3-vitamin has been used in medical researches and found effective. It prevents many different diseases including cancer. If you buy this brand you know for sure you are getting what you pay for. Even if you don't want to use any supplements, consider taking at least D3! It's not possible to get it enough from the sun if you live further from equator! There is also available Carlson labs liquid D3 if you don't like to take capsules!

Exelent product!

Posted by Reviewer1384769 on Apr 21, 2012

Very effective D-vitamin source.

Vit D

Posted by Reviewer2084620 on Mar 22, 2012

Easy to swallow, larger then the 2000IU but not huge. Will buy again.

From Finland

Posted by Reviewer1509168 on Feb 27, 2012

Really good product!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2943984 on Jan 25, 2012

Easy to take and seems to keep the family free of colds.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1789380 on Nov 13, 2011

All good. Easy to take, haven't tried chewing them. Can't really say much about them as it's a long term supplement regime for me with Vit D and won't have blood tests done again for a while. Seem to be all good tho with these tablets. Tolerate them no trouble at all, I can't always tolerate certain supplements. I like the Omega's in it as well and my skin is improving on these capsules. Excellent value for money. i only have to take one capsule every two days so this bottle will last me for ever and a day!

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2203965 on Nov 03, 2011

Fantastic product.

Very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer1561494 on Oct 10, 2011

My doctor in Finland recommended this product for me a year ago. I have Multiple sclerosis and I`ve taken one capsule every day. I feel very energy, not tired anymore ( before I slep 10-12 hours) and what is amazing the pain is relieved and no flu during a year!!!! The migraine is no longer, before I ate medicine every week in two or tree days, it was very expansive!! I`m very pleased, thank you!

Helping my bones

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Sep 14, 2011

I had received a medical review showing that I was in need of Vitamin D. I selected the Carlson Labs, Solar D Gems and found that my best value was by purchasing through iHerb.com. My follow up tests showed an improvement in my Vitamin D standing.

Juksa from Finland

Posted by Reviewer3013125 on Jul 12, 2011

Very good product. Easy to take and taste is not bad.