Vitamin D 4000 I.U. per sof tgel

Posted by Reviewer3010896 on May 19, 2011

Exactly what I needed and expected.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2248172 on May 30, 2011

Great product. The importance was shown to me by the web site of Dr. Mercola, lots of very good info. Air mail shipment to other countries is superb and the cheapest I came across till now. Also no customs import duties this way

great product that saves lifes!

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 02, 2012

Carlson Labs D3-vitamin has been used in medical researches and found effective. It prevents many different diseases including cancer. If you buy this brand you know for sure you are getting what you pay for. Even if you don't want to use any supplements, consider taking at least D3! It's not possible to get it enough from the sun if you live further from equator! There is also available Carlson labs liquid D3 if you don't like to take capsules!

Excellent D3

Posted by Reviewer2064524 on Oct 24, 2009

D3 is the form we should all take. Especially if you don't get out into the sun very often. D3 deficiency is rampant in America, yet we all need it. Take it (and all D supplements) with calcium to help the calcium get into the bones easier. Carlson is a very good brand. I've used it for years and see no reason to change. This 4,000 IU dose is to be taken once every 2 days, so you get a huge supply when you buy this bottle.

Best D-vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3234843 on Nov 01, 2009

Best D-Vitamin supplement I have used!

Another excellent product at an excellent price!

Posted by Reviewer2290239 on Nov 06, 2009

Knowing how important Vitamin D is, especially in the fall and winter months when I'm inside almost all the time, it's good to have a source that is recommended by Dr. David Williams in his Alternatives newsletter which I have subscribed to for over 20 years. Thanks for offering such good products!

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer3202989 on Nov 19, 2009

I'm very pleased to this quality product and the price is good also.

Good tasting D

Posted by Reviewer3182094 on Jan 12, 2010

extremely well packed and with the omegas this is ultimately one of the greatest D-vitamins I´ve ever eaten.

4000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1055832 on Jan 17, 2010

Exactly what I wanted and easy to use the container and soft gels

Like it.