great product

Posted by Reviewer2248172 on May 30, 2011

Great product. The importance was shown to me by the web site of Dr. Mercola, lots of very good info. Air mail shipment to other countries is superb and the cheapest I came across till now. Also no customs import duties this way

Vitamin D 4000 I.U. per sof tgel

Posted by Reviewer3010896 on May 19, 2011

Exactly what I needed and expected.

Carlson D gelcaps 4K IU Quan-360

Posted by Reviewer2833804 on Apr 17, 2011

Already familiar with Carlson labs quality products, we were delighted to find this dose in this quantity at lowest price we could find. Easy to buy web site and prompt, free shipping. Can't beat it.

D3 4000 iu 4000

Posted by Reviewer1268168 on Apr 07, 2011

I made this order by my doctors advice that I should have 1 capsular / day this vita mine. Empire test is not possible but I feel good. The cartridge look great! The delivery by DHL was excellent!

Super D's

Posted by Reviewer2378559 on Jan 25, 2011

Good service. Great product.

Best Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1481039 on Jan 18, 2011

The best.

Easy to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2283601 on Jan 13, 2011

Before I purchased these, I had to take 4 pills to get the 4000 IU. One pill maintains my vitamin D level per my Dr. She recommended Carlson for vitamin D and the fishoil that I also take.

exxellent

Posted by Reviewer2567230 on Jan 06, 2011

My wife has not healed liver cancer. All these products which I have ordered from iherb.com recommended by our splended doctor Antti Heikkilä, has mekes my wife much better and stronger. Even as she said it is almost miracle. She has power to walk a little, do some homeworks and she fas begin to believe that maybe it is not even possible to get more years to live more. At november 2010 oncoligist said that she has two mounth time to live the situation is so bad. Then I took appoinment to doctor Antti Heikkilä and he geve me all this items and where I could order them. Thank a lot of iherb.com and many thanks to Antti Heikkilä which has given by his advices more time to live to her. Thank`s for all of you! -Juha Vastapuu

Solar D Gems 4,000 IU, 360 Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2951639 on Jan 05, 2011

Excellent product, probably the best on the market.

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1827703 on Jan 04, 2011

This Vit D is one I keep ordering when I run out. I take a 4000 IU and 2000 IU a day which keeps my Vit D levels at 54 ng/ml approx.