Super D's

Posted by Reviewer2378559 on Jan 25, 2011

Good service. Great product.

Very quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer2201736 on Dec 17, 2010

Very quick and easy delivery.

D

Posted by Reviewer2298526 on Jan 03, 2011

sun in gel

Great quality

Posted by Reviewer1827703 on Jan 04, 2011

This Vit D is one I keep ordering when I run out. I take a 4000 IU and 2000 IU a day which keeps my Vit D levels at 54 ng/ml approx.

Solar D Gems 4,000 IU, 360 Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2951639 on Jan 05, 2011

Excellent product, probably the best on the market.

Juksa from Finland

Posted by Reviewer3013125 on Jul 12, 2011

Very good product. Easy to take and taste is not bad.

Helping my bones

Posted by Reviewer2463096 on Sep 14, 2011

I had received a medical review showing that I was in need of Vitamin D. I selected the Carlson Labs, Solar D Gems and found that my best value was by purchasing through iHerb.com. My follow up tests showed an improvement in my Vitamin D standing.

Very pleased!

Posted by Reviewer1561494 on Oct 10, 2011

My doctor in Finland recommended this product for me a year ago. I have Multiple sclerosis and I`ve taken one capsule every day. I feel very energy, not tired anymore ( before I slep 10-12 hours) and what is amazing the pain is relieved and no flu during a year!!!! The migraine is no longer, before I ate medicine every week in two or tree days, it was very expansive!! I`m very pleased, thank you!

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2203965 on Nov 03, 2011

Fantastic product.

Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1789380 on Nov 13, 2011

All good. Easy to take, haven't tried chewing them. Can't really say much about them as it's a long term supplement regime for me with Vit D and won't have blood tests done again for a while. Seem to be all good tho with these tablets. Tolerate them no trouble at all, I can't always tolerate certain supplements. I like the Omega's in it as well and my skin is improving on these capsules. Excellent value for money. i only have to take one capsule every two days so this bottle will last me for ever and a day!