D

Posted by Reviewer2298526 on Jan 03, 2011

sun in gel

Very quick delivery

Posted by Reviewer2201736 on Dec 17, 2010

Very quick and easy delivery.

Carlson Labs, Solar D Gems

Posted by Reviewer3329544 on Nov 19, 2010

Very good! But bad tasty...

The pains and vigour

Posted by Reviewer2837473 on Oct 15, 2010

I have multiple sclerosis and I was been in an car-accident fiwe years ago. My back opereated and stiffened with titan. I have had much of pains. This Carlsons D3-vitamin was helpped me and all my wellness was been more best, even I don`t need the painpills any more or very rarely. I`m very thankful of this vitamin + withoute carbohydratete meal. I don`t need sleep today only 7 hours, before 10-12 hours. Ji-huu! All my life is changes, my mind is vigour. I really suggest first to go to the doctor who knows and appreciate from this like medicine. Thank You!

Super

Posted by Reviewer2732190 on Oct 13, 2010

This product seems to work very well. Never have gotten any flus while taking it on a daily basis. We live in FL and have a lot of sun, but we take it on rainy days, cloudy days and days that the heat is too much to go outside.

Best

Posted by Reviewer2198451 on Jul 27, 2010

Best I´ve tried. Great taste. Easy to take, no after-taste. I usually vary number of tabs per week according to activity in the sun. Probably order this later again. Perhaps vegetarian softshell would be better for me.

Great D3 Supplement!

Posted by Reviewer2646290 on Jun 12, 2010

I've used this supplement for years and am very happy with it. Vitamin D3 is so VERY critical and I know I do not get sufficient sun exposure to make the amount my body requires (most people do not). I chew these soft gels. Carlson produces quality supplements and is highly recommended in the natural health community. Vitamin D deficiency is unfortunately very prevalent. Find out your D status by asking your doctor for a 25 hydroxy D test. You want to be between 50 to 60 ng/mL (in US) and 125 to 150 nmol/L (outside US). Every 100 IU of supplementation will raise 25 hydroxy D by about 1 ng/mL, or 2.5 nmol/L. Do the math to figure out what you need to correct your numbers once you get your test results and then go on a maintenance dose. iHerb has a fantastic price - thanks iHerb!

CarlsonLabs, Solar D Gems

Posted by Reviewer2831685 on Jun 09, 2010

Love it

Excellent Vita D

Posted by Reviewer2034034 on May 06, 2010

I find Carlson Solar D Gems an excellent combination for my daily intake. The price from iHerbs is quite affordable.

Solar D Gems

Posted by Reviewer2926684 on Apr 26, 2010

Glad to find the Solar D in the 4,000 IU, so I don't have to take as many vitamins. Calson is the only brand I will buy for Vitamin D and Omega 3's Fish Oil. Good price!