Awesome and so easy!

Posted by 4946830256254735067 on Mar 22, 2014

The very best tasting vitamin D ever. The easiest part is to have it on every other day. I recommend.

My review

Posted by mamapia5 on Nov 27, 2014

I have been using this product for quite some time now and haven't noticed any side effects or any allergy types of problems. I have been very pleased about this product and will continue to use it. The size of this bottle is perfect and also the mailing is fast and accurate in every way. regards, Pia L

More energy.

Posted by 4790025859201832099 on Nov 05, 2014

Very good for energy.

D3 4000 iu 4000

Posted by Reviewer1268168 on Apr 07, 2011

I made this order by my doctors advice that I should have 1 capsular / day this vita mine. Empire test is not possible but I feel good. The cartridge look great! The delivery by DHL was excellent!

Best Vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer1481039 on Jan 18, 2011

The best.

Carlson Labs, Solar D Gems

Posted by Reviewer3329544 on Nov 19, 2010

Very good! But bad tasty...

Best

Posted by Reviewer2198451 on Jul 27, 2010

Best I´ve tried. Great taste. Easy to take, no after-taste. I usually vary number of tabs per week according to activity in the sun. Probably order this later again. Perhaps vegetarian softshell would be better for me.

Oi!!

Posted by Reviewer2973808 on Jan 16, 2010

Very nice product indeed and it will make me feel better. My only concern about it is that the cell is made from gelatine and its a one thing people should not be eating.

pleasant taste

Posted by Reviewer1909667 on Nov 02, 2009

this vitamin d has a very high dosage, for a low price that is why I bought it, the only drawback is that it is not for vegans or even vegetarians.

Solar D Gems

Posted by Reviewer2867352 on Jan 02, 2010

This product should be strong enough to meet the needs of daily d-vitamin here in the northern Europe.