One a day

Posted by Reviewer1748161 on Apr 21, 2009

I like Carlson products. I usually do the multi w/fish oil and thought I'd try this one. Easy to take but think I'll go back to the multi w/fish oil.

Exellent vitamins.

Posted by Reviewer1711310 on Aug 26, 2009

I feel wonderful when I take these vitamins. My hubby takes them too. They are a good quality vitamin. I do wish the vitamin was a little smaller, but that will not stop me from buying.

Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2608678 on Nov 16, 2010

the price and components are superior than Brazil vitamins

Product Review

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on Dec 21, 2011

Although I feel quite well healthwise, blood tests show that my blood platelets are at 81 when they should be nbetween 150 to 400. This is why I am taking Carlson Labs. Super 1 Daily Vitamins & Minerals. However, I hasve not been on them long enough to notice any difference. I hope that time will show an improvement.

Awesome tablets.

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Dec 29, 2012

When I first took one of these tablets with breakfast I felt the difference within an hour and was very active and feeling blissful until late at night. I thought I wouldn’t fall asleep, but I did. Since then half a pill a day is enough for me, it keeps making me feel blissful and energetic. Half a pill still makes urine yellow though! This must be an absolutely trustworthy company.

The best & most complete multi vitamins for me.

Posted by Reviewer3266705 on Mar 10, 2015

This vitamin helps me a lot with my daily choirs. It gives me the stamina when I take it.