I have a nausea after taking the pill

Posted by Reviewer3228223 on Dec 14, 2014

It is very rich formulation therefore I guess I have a nausea after taking it. Not very pleasant, so I might stop using them.

Way too strong for me

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

It sounds weird but everytime when I took this vitamin, I started to have a very weird *not present* feeling that lasted for the rest of the day. The best way to describe the feeling is that it felt like I couldn't get myself to focus to anything (i.e. it was very hard, if not impossible, to stay sharp in conversations). I tried to drop the daily dosage to 1 pill per day but it wasn't enough to remove that feeling, it just faded a little. I will not try this product again and I can't recommend it to others.

Great multivitamin & -mineral product

Posted by Reviewer2077841 on Jan 09, 2013

Personally I'm satisfied of this product. As a athlete I prefer this product over all the products what are in the market in Finland. It has all the needed ingredients & amounts for my need. Only negative side of this product is the taste & smell which comes from the fish oil.

Love them!!

Posted by Reviewer1481251 on Nov 24, 2011

Great multivitamine. Thanks iherb!

execelent

Posted by Reviewer2190048 on Nov 07, 2011

great

The BEST multi ever!

Posted by Reviewer1928923 on Sep 01, 2011

Have been taking for 2+ years; feeling much better physically , excellent absorption. When I miss a few days due to travelling , I really feel the difference.Have even bought for friends and make husband (pill hater) take them.

In my opinion the best multi-vitamin available.

Posted by Reviewer3119293 on Aug 09, 2011

Very high quality product. Highly recommended.

The best!

Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Jun 16, 2011

I havn't been using these for very long, but I know that I will continue to buy these vitamins. I have used Carlson E-Gems for several years and their fish oil too because the quality is superior to anything out there. Carlson is always your best choice if you're trying something new and don't know which brand to purchase.

my vitamine

Posted by Reviewer2364399 on Apr 06, 2011

I found that I liked the product very much and would tell that to any one who asked about vitamines.

Great Multi

Posted by Reviewer1753334 on Oct 25, 2010

My wife really seems to like this one!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »