Excellent Vitamin D w Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Oct 31, 2011

My children swallow it easily. I can tell that they have better attention span as a result. Definitely good to prevent colds and the flu.

Good flavor!

Posted by Reviewer3019553 on Nov 06, 2011

This cod liver oil tastes great. I can tell its easily absorbed, and no burping up nasty fish.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5754258480535181476 on Jan 21, 2015

I had been buying the Carlson Finest fish oïl for kids, but when i saw this one with added vitamin D, A and E i decided to try it. Im so glad i did! Ive bought it for the whole family, kids included. It is very potent, but tastes lightly lemony with absolutely no fish taste whatsoever. The daily dose is one teaspoon for adults, so im just giving my kids a very small half a teaspoon, which they take with no problem, they never say no, just open their mouths when they see the spoon coming, thats a very good sign. Im so satisfied that my family are getting a very good dose of high quality omégas every day. I'll continue to buy this one from iHerb!

carlson's super D Omega.3 lemon flavor fish oil

Posted by 5368045239698415369 on Feb 25, 2015

I have been using this for a few years and find that the Vitamin D in it helps me meet the required Vit. D levels (living in the North East, Vit. D levels always seem low) The lemon flavor hides the fish flavor, however I always take it followed by food. No burbing fish after taste. It has also kept my cholesterol within the same range as statins did, without the side effects. iherb was a great find, as each of the bottles were about $3.00 cheaper than where I had been buying on line. I bought 4 bottles and paid no shipping. The 4 bottles were wrapped in some type of environmental-friendly wrap (that I intend to reuse). And lastly, the product arrived at my home within 2 days of ordering it.

excellent

Posted by 5307825062614195395 on Feb 22, 2016

lemon taste makes it perfect to take in liquid form

No fishy aftertaste!

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on Feb 01, 2012

This rarely gives me the burps but when it does it tastes like lemon, so not like the fish oil I detested as a child.

Great flavor.

Posted by Reviewer3012536 on Feb 27, 2012

This product doesn't have sa strong fishy smell.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1692779 on Mar 02, 2010

Almost immediately, I could see a difference in my skin -- much less drier. The taste isn't bad either.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2977586 on May 09, 2010

Great product and price best from iherb!

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2950044 on May 29, 2011

no fish taste, I put it in my kids orange juice every morning-great for winter time when there is no sunshine or not enough exposer. Has daily rec. dosage op EPA AND DHA plus extra vitamin D

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »