Carlson Labs, Super Omega·3 Gems, Fish Oil Concentrate, 1000 mg, 100 Soft Gels + Free 30 Soft Gels

Reviews 2-star

Curious why all the other reviews are so glowing

Posted by Reviewer2715918 on Jan 19, 2012

I'm already a believer in fish oil supplements, and I'm sure the Carlson soft gels will work just fine for what I take them for, but I have to say, they DO cause fishy tasting burps (even when you take it with food as directed), and the gel caps DO smell a little fishy when you open the bottle. I was expecting a far superior product to the Nordic Naturals I had been taking, but I'd actually rank them a little lower overall because of these issues. Oh, well, lesson learned. Buyer beware.

stop buying

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 10, 2012

I still prefer, "The Very Finest Fish Oil". Sometimes it causes some irritation on my throat if I chew it. Stop buying it.

not as good as I had hoped

Posted by Reviewer2211138 on Dec 27, 2009

Needs to refrigerated to minimize,not eliminate,fish oil odor/taste