Super Omega

Posted by Reviewer2760900 on Jan 26, 2015

There is no smell or flavor with this soft gel.

gift for my friend

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

gift for my friend

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1770859 on Jan 01, 2009

I like that Super Omega-3 contains more EPA and DHA per softgel. Only reason I didn't rate it 5 is because unlike the regular Carlson's omega-3, this one is vague as to exactly which fish are included:< The reason i still use it it because this is one of just 2 or 3 brands of fish oil my cats will accept. It's not as stinky as Natural Factors and some other brands they hate, so that might have something to do with it. Anyway, their fur is just amazing, and my one cat's itchy spot is gone now.

higher potency

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 14, 2010

An article I read recently said to check your fish oil product for potency of DHA/EPA. Most contain 1000mg of fish oil, but only about 300mg DHA/EPA in 1 capsule. This Carlson formulation contains 500mg DHA/EPA in 1 capsule. It is more expensive per capsule, but now we only take 1 capsule per day instead of 2.

Slight after-taste - can be avoided

Posted by Reviewer1800761 on Nov 22, 2008

I bought Carlson Labs' Super Omega Fish Oil because it was approved by ConsumerLab and has a high concentration of Omega3. The fishy after-taste is less than any other brand I have tired. I take it 30 minutes after a meal to avoid the problem altogether. I plan to reorder.

Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 fish Oi, 1000mg

Posted by Reviewer2369491 on Dec 30, 2008

They seem to be a nice additional to my health regimen. There is no "fish" after taste and they go down easy.

Super Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer1010239 on Mar 29, 2010

Seems to work just great.

best value

Posted by Reviewer2480603 on May 21, 2010

best price/performance product in terms of epa it contains and price.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer3083342 on Jun 19, 2010

I've researched many fish oil products and this one is a high quality product and the best value for the money. I can't tolerate the taste of fish or fish oil. With this brand there is very little "repeating" and fish oil taste.

Very good super omega-3 fish oils

Posted by Reviewer2097012 on Jul 20, 2010

I was suffering the high blood pressure, this fish oils help me to control my blood presure mantain a steady level not to get worse since I had took this fish oils about 3 years.