Super Omega

Posted by Reviewer2760900 on Jan 26, 2015

There is no smell or flavor with this soft gel.

Slight after-taste - can be avoided

Posted by Reviewer1800761 on Nov 22, 2008

I bought Carlson Labs' Super Omega Fish Oil because it was approved by ConsumerLab and has a high concentration of Omega3. The fishy after-taste is less than any other brand I have tired. I take it 30 minutes after a meal to avoid the problem altogether. I plan to reorder.

higher potency

Posted by Reviewer1642118 on Mar 14, 2010

An article I read recently said to check your fish oil product for potency of DHA/EPA. Most contain 1000mg of fish oil, but only about 300mg DHA/EPA in 1 capsule. This Carlson formulation contains 500mg DHA/EPA in 1 capsule. It is more expensive per capsule, but now we only take 1 capsule per day instead of 2.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1770859 on Jan 01, 2009

I like that Super Omega-3 contains more EPA and DHA per softgel. Only reason I didn't rate it 5 is because unlike the regular Carlson's omega-3, this one is vague as to exactly which fish are included:< The reason i still use it it because this is one of just 2 or 3 brands of fish oil my cats will accept. It's not as stinky as Natural Factors and some other brands they hate, so that might have something to do with it. Anyway, their fur is just amazing, and my one cat's itchy spot is gone now.

gift for my friend

Posted by zoezhang on Nov 20, 2015

gift for my friend

Good

Posted by 5607987390740835114 on Jan 03, 2016

Good price. It's good that it has beef gelatin instead of pork. And it's just your standard fish oil supplement, though it claims it's more concentrated. I don't eat fish that often, so I take these supplements. I usually buy any brand that's on sale. The main difference I noticed after starting to take fish oil is: I feel in a better mood, and my concentration is better.

No complaints

Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016

No complaints from my hubby, should be fine.

great product, value for money. just a little fishy

Posted by 4740742820201332310 on Feb 28, 2016

these were my first fish oils ordered on iherb. great value for your money, and you know they pack in lots of fish oil cos when you burp, the person right next to you would know you took it!

Seems good

Posted by 5709843910494127476 on Jun 27, 2016

Nothing bad happened after taking this gels, yet no significant improvement in health is seen. Perhaps that's because I have only taken for 2 weeks. But the oil inside the capsule smells okay, but I think this product is quite good.

good

Posted by 5693971227644532624 on Aug 16, 2016

good