Omega excellent

Posted by Reviewer2483933 on Dec 01, 2010

Very good, excellent cost-benefit

Carlson Super Omega-3 Gems Fish OIl

Posted by Reviewer3250977 on Nov 29, 2010

This product has the greatest quantity of DHA and EPA than any other fish oil. It is comforting to know that Consumerlab.com recommends it as being free of mercury and other contaminants. I've been using this for several years.

Best I have Tried

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

These appear to be about the best. I take them to help get my Omega 3's, and help with depression. I take two per day, one in morning and one in the evening. For some weird reason, I tend to crunch these in my mouth instead of swallowing. They taste mild. Recently a friend talked about her fish oil and how she got burp back and an awful taste from hers. I tried one of hers, crunching it in my mouth. It tasted rancid and like chemicals. She tasted one of my Carlson's, and was very surprised by how smooth and nice tasting it was by comparison. She will be changing brands.

great for your health

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Nov 04, 2010

This is a high quality fish oil.

carlson omega3 GEMS FISH OIL

Posted by Reviewer1234218 on Oct 28, 2010

doctor recommened this works great and get the best price and service from Iherb

Only wish they were non-GMO

Posted by Reviewer2892981 on Oct 07, 2010

The problem with ALL omega-3 fish oil is they all have vitamin E witch come from soy. 85% of the soy produce the U.S. is GMO. I wish someone could put up a formula without vitamin E coming from soy or canola.

High Cholesterol

Posted by Reviewer1819928 on Sep 30, 2010

I had a problem with high cholesterol, as did my husband. My MD was willing to let me be his guinea pig and was amazed (along with his nurse) that this worked so well. I started taking this (along with Nature's Plus Herbal Actives Red Yeast Rice) and my cholesterol levels were reduced to normal. So my husband started taking the same thing with the same result.

Carlson Labs, Super Omega-3 Gems Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2321802 on Sep 10, 2010

This fish oil does not make you burp up a fishy taste if you freeze it. Recommended by my doctor.

Super Super Omega 3!

Posted by Reviewer2768108 on Sep 06, 2010

This fish oil seems to be superior to others we've used.

Good Brand!

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Sep 03, 2010

I like that this brand has more mg of DHA etc than other brands for the price. I did some research and they are known to be a superior manufactuor.