feedback

Posted by 4820175571281754656 on Jan 07, 2014

excellent

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1905814 on Apr 06, 2010

I got it for heart health but I must say my skin looks great which is an added bonus. Great stuff. Thanks to all that read the research!

OMEGA

Posted by Reviewer2357905 on Feb 17, 2008

We all have heard about Omega until we were Blue in the face well I have been taking this product for three years now and it works perfect for me and my Life Style you can't go wrong with this one and the price Isn't bad either....

Carlson,Super Omega-3 Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2541051 on Apr 20, 2008

What a difference in my greyhound and whippets coats! They shine and are so soft to the touch. I started to take 1 soft gel per day myself, and noticed how shiny and soft my own hair has become. I was told how wonderful "Carlson" products are, and now I can state with certainty how very true that is! I will choose IHerb.com again as well! Thank you

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1294159 on Jan 28, 2009

I bought this to help lower my cholesterol, and although it's just been a few weeks, I'm very happy with this product. There is virtually no fish taste with maybe a slight hint of fish if you burp, but even that doesn't occur often enough to even notice. Will definitely be buying again!

Great for joints!

Posted by Reviewer2330713 on Apr 06, 2010

Joints are flexible and not painful anymore!

The Superior Fish Oil

Posted by Krisinsight on Feb 06, 2008

AS always Carlson products provide exactly what they promise. If you bite in to a gel cap this fish oil has a pure taste with no flavoring which was the one requirement I had, no lemon, no orange just fish oil.

good deal for great product

Posted by Reviewer1015525 on Nov 10, 2007

best buy Ive seen for a great product

Omega -3's

Posted by Reviewer1190197 on Dec 19, 2008

I like this capsule because I like to get Vitamin A and D from another source but still want a reliable source of Omega -3's.

High Quality with Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3232805 on Dec 26, 2008

Recommended by S. Rogers, M.D. in "Cholesterol Hoax" so have been taking per book suggestions. Product was researched by this highly-qualified and acclaimed M.D. and I have found no reason to dispute her claims of extremely high quality. iHerb service and pricing simply makes it that much better.