The Superior Fish Oil

Posted by Krisinsight on Feb 06, 2008

AS always Carlson products provide exactly what they promise. If you bite in to a gel cap this fish oil has a pure taste with no flavoring which was the one requirement I had, no lemon, no orange just fish oil.

Order

Posted by Reviewer1468688 on Oct 31, 2007

My order was processed in a timely order. Recommend iherb for expert service!

Best Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer3143597 on Jan 25, 2007

I will never take anything other then Carlson Fish Oil. It truly is the best Fish Oil caps you can take. The best!!!!

good deal for great product

Posted by Reviewer1015525 on Nov 10, 2007

best buy Ive seen for a great product

Omega -3's

Posted by Reviewer1190197 on Dec 19, 2008

I like this capsule because I like to get Vitamin A and D from another source but still want a reliable source of Omega -3's.

high quality omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1157474 on Jan 12, 2009

I chose this brand because of its rating on consumerlabs.com. I think it's a pretty good deal at iherb.

Excellent oils!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 20, 2009

We really like these fish oils, both for the people and the pets. You should see the shiny coats on my dogs after using these for a while.

Free of Contaminants

Posted by Reviewer2003278 on May 24, 2009

My dietitian recommends these as they are one of the only brands that is guaranteed and tested to be free of contaminants.

High Quality with Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3232805 on Dec 26, 2008

Recommended by S. Rogers, M.D. in "Cholesterol Hoax" so have been taking per book suggestions. Product was researched by this highly-qualified and acclaimed M.D. and I have found no reason to dispute her claims of extremely high quality. iHerb service and pricing simply makes it that much better.

Highly Rated...

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Jul 07, 2009

Carlson Labs is highly rated by CL. It's potency is better than some of the other so-called name brands. I'm sticking with Carlson Labs Omega 3 as I can tell the difference in quality.