stop buying

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 10, 2012

I still prefer, "The Very Finest Fish Oil". Sometimes it causes some irritation on my throat if I chew it. Stop buying it.

The Superior Fish Oil

Posted by Krisinsight on Feb 06, 2008

AS always Carlson products provide exactly what they promise. If you bite in to a gel cap this fish oil has a pure taste with no flavoring which was the one requirement I had, no lemon, no orange just fish oil.

Highly Rated...

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Jul 07, 2009

Carlson Labs is highly rated by CL. It's potency is better than some of the other so-called name brands. I'm sticking with Carlson Labs Omega 3 as I can tell the difference in quality.

Free of Contaminants

Posted by Reviewer2003278 on May 24, 2009

My dietitian recommends these as they are one of the only brands that is guaranteed and tested to be free of contaminants.

The best

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011

As far as I know, Carlson Labs is one of the best companies producing fish oils.

Excellent oils!

Posted by ShelleyP on Jan 20, 2009

We really like these fish oils, both for the people and the pets. You should see the shiny coats on my dogs after using these for a while.

Love it, for Nails too!

Posted by SWPoriginal on Dec 29, 2009

I love this fish oil! Since I started taking it daily about 6 months ago, my finger nails are long and strong for the first time! They are growing so fast! My chemist mother-in-law says it is from either Protein or Fish oil; I've eaten good amounts of protein for years, so it has to be the fish oil! If you read the literature and research, fish oil (with high EPA and DHA) can help you in so many ways: heart, joints, inflammation, cholesterol, and even hot flashes! Of course, Iherb has the best pricing, so I order it from here.

Omega -3's

Posted by Reviewer1190197 on Dec 19, 2008

I like this capsule because I like to get Vitamin A and D from another source but still want a reliable source of Omega -3's.

high quality omega-3s

Posted by Reviewer1157474 on Jan 12, 2009

I chose this brand because of its rating on consumerlabs.com. I think it's a pretty good deal at iherb.

good deal for great product

Posted by Reviewer1015525 on Nov 10, 2007

best buy Ive seen for a great product