Carlson Labs, Super Omega·3 Gems, Fish Oil Concentrate, 1000 mg, 100 Soft Gels + Free 30 Soft Gels

Best I have Tried

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

These appear to be about the best. I take them to help get my Omega 3's, and help with depression. I take two per day, one in morning and one in the evening. For some weird reason, I tend to crunch these in my mouth instead of swallowing. They taste mild. Recently a friend talked about her fish oil and how she got burp back and an awful taste from hers. I tried one of hers, crunching it in my mouth. It tasted rancid and like chemicals. She tasted one of my Carlson's, and was very surprised by how smooth and nice tasting it was by comparison. She will be changing brands.

The best

Posted by otherkind on Apr 15, 2011

As far as I know, Carlson Labs is one of the best companies producing fish oils.

Great Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer1075532 on Nov 10, 2009

This product is great! There is no fishy aftertaste, no fishy burps, no stomach upset. I would highly recommend it. I have taken other brands and couldn't stay on them any longer than about a week due to burping and stomach upset.

Love it, for Nails too!

Posted by SWPoriginal on Dec 29, 2009

I love this fish oil! Since I started taking it daily about 6 months ago, my finger nails are long and strong for the first time! They are growing so fast! My chemist mother-in-law says it is from either Protein or Fish oil; I've eaten good amounts of protein for years, so it has to be the fish oil! If you read the literature and research, fish oil (with high EPA and DHA) can help you in so many ways: heart, joints, inflammation, cholesterol, and even hot flashes! Of course, Iherb has the best pricing, so I order it from here.

A good deal

Posted by Reviewer1783842 on Apr 01, 2010

Carlson says on the bottle they check for PCBs and with the extra 30 gels, this is a good deal.