Fish oil

Posted by TinVal on Aug 18, 2012

Carlson Labs fish oil is fresh and with pleasant taste even for fussy children. It is suitable not only for kids. It is important to remember that fish oils take at least 12 weeks to build up the body’s store of long chain fatty acids, and around 6 – 12 months to make a cogent difference.

Improves health

Posted by 4746884096568876892 on May 10, 2015

Ever since I started giving my kids this product, they rarely get sick. When they do get a cold, they fight it off right away. It's like an immune system boost.

Very good for general health&BM

Posted by 5354661181184240521 on Dec 06, 2013

Am very happy with this brand of fish oil, son drinks it with pleasure, his appetite increased slightly plus it helps his digestion a lot, food gets digested more fully. Have ordered 2 more bottles and have recommended it to friends.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2008689 on Mar 15, 2011

My daughter loves it. She takes it no problem. It really has helped her constipation!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1851211 on Mar 11, 2011

No fishy smell, light lemon taste. I found the 500ml adult version to be the same but more value for the price. Great packaging and fast delivery

good product

Posted by 5021744688839892064 on Jan 02, 2014

The lemon taste is great and you don't feel the fishy aftertaste like other products. I used Omegabrite before and comparing the two, Carlson has a great taste and it is half the price. Not sure if it helps my son focus better but will keep using it and see...and I will definitely buy again.

Taste great!

Posted by Reviewer3145962 on Mar 13, 2014

Taste great with so many benefits!

its good

Posted by 5414950434934335699 on Apr 16, 2014

its good for my kid

Tastes nice and comes unnoticed in my daughter's morning juice!

Posted by 5036136663307444078 on Aug 28, 2014

I have been recommended to give fish oil supplements to my 2.5 years old daughter and tried different brands and forms, after getting this one - was completely happy! as my daughter has a very sensitive taste buds,and yet she accepts drinking it with a little bit of juice. I am very pleased!

perfet