Carlson Labs, The Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml)

Not Fishy burps and not acidity in my stomach

Posted by Reviewer3163185 on Apr 10, 2012

I used to use Nature's Answer fish oil available here in this site but alway after use I developed stomach acidity and continuously fishy burps. After three bottles of pain I switched to this one from Carlson Labs. i was so amazed!! Used half bottle now and never and I repeat never had any bad symptoms like before!! Very easy to digest! The amazing thing that I even try to use it on empty stomach together with R lipoic Acid and Carnitine. Again not acidity and not aftertaste. What an amazing product!!!!

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2496663 on Sep 15, 2009

This stuff tastes better than the stuff I used to take as a kid and also without the effects of traditional fish oils (i.e. fish burps). Most importantly for me it has a higher ratio of EPA to DHA which is great for brain function. The only reason I have given this 4 stars is because I feel that the ration of EPA to DHA could have slightly been better apportioned as studies have indicated that the best ratio is 2 :1 respectively. If you suffer from PMS, mood swings depression etc look for a fish oil with at least a 2:1 ratio. I have also experience much clearer skin in the time I have been taking this.

Carlson, The Very Finest Fish Oil, Lemon Flavor

Posted by Reviewer2561038 on Feb 05, 2008

This product was packaged very well for shipping and arrived with no leaks and no broken glass. I just love the plastic insert in the top of the bottle which allows me to pour the oil right into a teaspoon then into my mouth with no messy drips. It has been much easier taking a one-teaspoon dose rather than the usual tablespoon dose to receive the EHA and DPA amounts I'm looking for. The taste is very palatable, and it's easy to digest.

Greatest taste ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer1217774 on Mar 27, 2008

This is the best tasting fish oil on the market. I've tried other brands before but the taste really wasn't enjoyable. This one is so good, that even my son takes it with a smile and seems to do him good. iHerb's service is amazing! Super fast delivery and items are in great condition.

Great stuff for the babes!!

Posted by Reviewer2582540 on Apr 21, 2008

I give my 15 month old a teaspoon of this a day, and she loves it!! I put it in a straw and she loves to suck it out of it! Fish oil is great for her and it keeps her bowels moving smoothly! Awesome all around.