• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Hands down this is the freshest fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 03, 2014

This is my first truly emotional review of an iherb product because it is about finding myself once again after ending a painful, long term relationship. I used this fish oil years ago and felt it was very fresh. Dozens of other brands I've tried (in name of medical compliance and my ex's expense cut demands) have made my digestive system get upset causing me to avoid taking fish oil at all. Since then I've developed much worse problems with my thyroid, sleep, pain and recently I show elevated cholesterol. Now, since I am getting older and genetics may be playing out their course, I can't say for certain that it is that lack of fish oil causing these issues. What I can say right now is that after taking this again for two weeks, I've had no digestive side effects, I sleep a little better, and have less anxiety. I'll report back in a few months about my cholesterol and any other changes. I am optimistic thus far! Update: my cholesterol dropped 30 points on the two month follow up blood draw! I've been taking 2T twice a day which is about 5 servings. Continuing and will report back again next month.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Aug 10, 2014

Can't believe this is fish oil! It's not heavy as in syrupy, just a nice light oil that tastes like lemons with no hint of fish....and I hate, repeat hate the taste of fish! Btw, I have ADD, (Attention Deficit Disorder) and this really helps decrease the affects of it. I def have more mental concentration and focus when I take this. Also, I deal with depression a lot, but when I take this it def changes my mood. Only 3 days after taking this stuff I was feeling more happy and positive. All you need is 1 small teaspoon a day, and that's it! I can't say enough good things about this product, it's absolutely perfect!!

Perfection! Doc rec'd

Posted by Reviewer1237977 on Apr 27, 2011

Husband had 90% blockage/stent in his coronary (yikes!). On follow-up, cardio gave him a list of supplements and recommended (actually insisted) Carlson's liquid w/lemon from iHerb. 3 years later, cardio says whatever you're doing, keep doing it! Phew! Mr. Picky Husband stayed on the Carlson's because it has no fish taste or after taste at all. So both of us are extremely grateful for this product and can't recommend it highly enough!

Probably a really good fish oil but...

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

I can't take it. I was really hoping I would be able to take this fish oil because I think its the best one. But I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal syndrome (PAWS) and it makes my nervous system hyper-sensitive to many supplements and fish oil is one of those things which amps up my symptoms, this one included. I'm hoping to be able to take this as I recover more. If and when I can, I will give it the other star it probably deserves.

carlson labs, the very finest fish oil, lemon

Posted by Reviewer2056674 on Nov 23, 2008

This liquid is fine enough. The ND prefers it to the cod liver variety because of the way it interacts with other vitamins I take. Glad I asked him. There is nothing fishy about this liquid (or the cod liver)unless you leave a spoon or dish out that had some oil on it. (In other words, left unrefrigerated, the fishiness comes through a bit.) 'The very finest' is best if shaken up each time. If not, you end up with a lot of lemon pulp at the end that would have been better utilized all the way through the bottle. 2 tablespoons/day definitely improves knee and hip pain. Going without it for a month reproves that every time. At this dose, MD & ND recommend 400IU vitamin E be taken adjunctly.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1337241 on Jan 25, 2009

This product was recommended to us by a bone and joint doctor and a retinal doctor. We tried it and can already notice a change...fantastic...nice lemon flavor, no fishy anything. We now have our daughters on it and anyone else we can convince! PLEASE do yourself a favor and try this fish oil.

I love it!

Posted by Reviewer1051286 on Sep 21, 2009

I've been taking this for about 2 weeks now, I gotta say it is a great quality product! I can feel it's effects within minutes and it lasts a while. My skin and hair have benefited as well. Don't wait, get this now!

great

Posted by Reviewer2593779 on Aug 15, 2009

I put this in my shake in the morning and have noticed a difference in my nail strength, hair texture, and skin. Smooth taste too.

Very Satisifed

Posted by Reviewer2212656 on Oct 04, 2009

Great product....excellent pricing...this has really helped my arthritis....I can feel a difference if I run out for any length of time too.

Greatest taste ever!!!

Posted by Reviewer1217774 on Mar 27, 2008

This is the best tasting fish oil on the market. I've tried other brands before but the taste really wasn't enjoyable. This one is so good, that even my son takes it with a smile and seems to do him good. iHerb's service is amazing! Super fast delivery and items are in great condition.