• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Carlson every month. Also, because this product comes in glass bottles, we take the extra caution and measures to pack this product.
  • Reviews | English

Actually tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2654632 on Oct 28, 2011

I have taken my fair share of nasty supplements in my time, straight MSM, old school casein supplements, straight rhodiola, etc. The only thing I have ever regurgitated is straight fish oil. Nasty doesn’t even begin to describe normal fish oil. This stuff, however, is great. There is the ever slightest smell of fish oil, but it tastes good and even has a pleasant aftertaste. While not as cheap as some fish oil caps, for those who don’t like taking those gigantic horse pills, this stuff is a great way to get the Omega-3's you need to supplement a good diet. You can mix it into cold things very easily with absolutely no nastiness. I have yet to try mixing it in hot things.

Best of the Fish Oils

Posted by Reviewer2503428 on Nov 27, 2011

I take 1-2 tablespoons every morning in my smoothie. Never ever had a "fishy" taste or aftertaste.

Simply the Best..!

Posted by Reviewer2577643 on Jan 20, 2008

The orange flavor is nice. I think I like this better than the Lemon flavor. However Lemon is quite good too. I recommend getting one of both. The change in flavor is nice alternative.

Great fish oil!

Posted by Reviewer1302162 on Apr 13, 2009

My kids have a 'cocktail' every night - apple juice, sparkling water and a 1/2 t of fish oil. What a happy hour! They drink it with no fuss, and I love that they're getting a full dose of omega 3s.

Excellent Products, good company

Posted by Reviewer2631461 on Oct 25, 2007

This is my second order. Very pleased. Even did a return which was handled flawlessly. iHerb.com has my business.

great fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2656257 on Jun 22, 2011

I was not sure what to expect, but I am pleased with the taste and the next to nothing oil film left in my mouth that is gone the minute you eat something.

best fish oil ever

Posted by Reviewer2742586 on Mar 13, 2009

I've tried quite a large range of fish oil products, but so far this has been the best. Even my kids like it - there is absolutely no fishy taste to it. The orange flavour is all you taste. It's like sunflower oil with orange flavour. R./Switzerland

Worth every cent!

Posted by iLYIHERB on May 29, 2016

No fishy smell, excellent dha epa content!

Very good taste

Posted by Reviewer2961402 on Feb 07, 2010

Tastes like oil with some orange, no taste of fish whatsoever! Very nice, will be buying more.

Excellent product, mild taste

Posted by Reviewer3019306 on Sep 28, 2008

I take fish oil for a number of reasons, but particularly because it makes my joints feel better. This is a great product, I've been taking it for years.