I think Carlson cheats you.

Posted by Reviewer1776202 on Jun 04, 2010

I think Carlson cheats you. The tablets at the top of the bottle was okay. But the tablets at the bottle of the bottle seem to be totally lacking in Vit A.

Vitamin order

Posted by Reviewer2518040 on Mar 23, 2010

This order was handled in excellent time fashion. Will not hesitate to order again.

Vitamin A

Posted by Reviewer3280043 on Oct 10, 2009

The product was perfect. Best of all it is newly dated. Very good service. I will buy again.

Vitamin A Palmitate

Posted by Reviewer2139823 on Jun 22, 2009

I am trying Vitamin A palmitate for the first time. I'm not sure how it is going to work for me. I am legally blind with no sight left in my right eye. I am trying to slow my disease down (RP) in my left eye. My doctor recommended vitamin A palmitate. Hopefully this will work. The only negative I have about this is the fact that for the first week I have extreme nausea and diarrhea. The second week I just had the nausea. I stuck with it because I was hoping that my body would get use to it. By the third week, the nausea was off and on. I'm now on my 4th week. So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer2737235 on Feb 01, 2009

Carlson Labs is one of the only vitamin companies that offer Vitamin A PALMITATE, which is the only proven supplement to slow down the degeneration of vision from retinitis pigmentosa.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »