No longer Corn-free

Posted by katmakiah on Feb 03, 2014

This product is no longer CORN-FREE and therefore may have GMO. The description is old and needs to be changed.

Key component of Linus Pauling Protocol

Posted by Reviewer1296023 on Feb 05, 2010

We use this powder for the Pauling/Rath therapy (megadoses of Vitamin C) for cardiovascular disease, and for overall well-being. The Carlson ascorbic acid crystals are very fine and dissolve easily in water or juice, and can be made into a Liposomal vitamin C solution. Liposomal vitamin C may in fact be better absorbed in the gut (by combining lecithin granules and ascorbic acid); I have found that this combined mixture prevents getting the 'runs' or stomach upset/bloating at higher dosages( >4,000mg). (Search for "Homemade Lypo C") Also, I like the fact that Carlson's ascorbic acid is NOT made from corn. For anyone who may have a corn sensitivity or allergy, this is important. I also appreciate the fact that iHerb ships this large container to Canada via USPS to save me on shipping costs! Keep up the good work iHerb!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1412206 on Jun 09, 2009

I bought this product for my sister in Canada because they cannot find it. It is for loosing weight suggested by a naturalist. This product is exactly what is needed.

superior form

Posted by Reviewer1060998 on Feb 16, 2010

Very pure--I like this form a lot. You can see it is not oxidized, so it works better than many tabets or capsules

from australia

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

I sometimes react this with equal amount of sodium bicarbonate to obtain sodium ascorbate, for taking inbetween meals. Great value tub for high C dosing.

Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer3192109 on Oct 03, 2010

Love this product. Tastes great and easy to use. I prefer to take my supplements in single form. Many multi vitamins have supplements in them that I cannot take or do not need.

Great Quality, Great price.

Posted by Reviewer1590172 on Jul 21, 2010

I mix a scoupe into juice. It makes the juice taste tart but then I like tart. This is the largest container of vitamin C that I could find that qualifies for the US Postal service shipping to Canada. It arrived without additional brokerage fees or taxes.

Great crystals

Posted by Reviewer1154382 on Oct 18, 2011

Like it very much. It goes well with almost everything. Unnoticeable on juices and tea.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2234986 on Jan 20, 2011

Excellent product. It is very convenient to add as much as you need to any liquid. Tastes good too.

vitamine c crystals

Posted by 4888005136342386986 on Dec 25, 2015

produit très bien. Je suis content de mon achat merci

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »