Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on May 08, 2009

Works well - no problems. Hubby felt better less than 1 week after he started taking these.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1099068 on Feb 19, 2009

i searched and searched for a d3 that had no calcium in the pill (it made me sick to my stomach), and finally found this one. unfortunately, when i went to order more, it wasn't in stock - carlson didn't even have any in stock - because it's become such a popular item. this is a very important thing to be taking every winter. my d level was almost nonexistent, and i was very, very sick. this product is giving me my life back. thank you for carrying this product!

Vitamin D softgel

Posted by Reviewer2468350 on Jan 09, 2009

Recommended by my doctor (as was the iherb.com website), it is a great buy.

Carlson Vitamin D3 1000 IU

Posted by Reviewer1971715 on Mar 26, 2009

Can never go wrong with Carlson. They make the best vitamins available. Very pleased with this product. Quality is second to none.

Carlson Labs, vitamin d, 1000 IU, 250 Soft Gels

Posted by Reviewer2627270 on May 20, 2009

couldn't find anything in my local stores that compares to the IU of these soft gels. Softgels absorb so much better. Need to medically take Vit D daily at at least 800 IU. Very glad I only have to take one pill.:)

Carl Labs offers fine product

Posted by Reviewer1048156 on Sep 18, 2009

Carlson Labs offers a fine Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 250 gels for those who need more Vitamin D in their diet. The gels are very easy to take with or without food. They should be part of a daily, healthy long-life regiment

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2821614 on Dec 09, 2009

I started taking one per day about a year ago. I always wear sunscreen and don't spend a lot of time in the sun. Had my vitamin D levels checked a few months ago and they were excellent.

good vitamins and good price

Posted by Reviewer1917630 on Dec 14, 2009

I have started taking them everyday after my blood tests had showed that I was low on Vitamin D: now my tests are very good

Taking for energy

Posted by Reviewer3311622 on Dec 21, 2009

My Dr. recommended this because my blood tests came out normal but I was feeling very "drained". I feel much better since starting to take this in 9/2009. Also, I think is helping with my immune system...I haven't had anything more than the sniffles this flu season.

Excellent source of D3

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Dec 29, 2009

From sunflower oil. Carlson's have very pure products.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »