I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1997846 on Sep 18, 2009

My family takes these daily. My five year old is the one who reminds us to take them. Carlson sells the best products and iherb offers unbeatable prices. For individuals who are not exposed to the sun as often, this product is an excellent choice.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer2355996 on Sep 08, 2009

I like the Carlson Labs name - I believe they provide a high-quality product. I like that I can get 2000 IU in this little gelcap too!

Essential D-3

Posted by Reviewer2492963 on Mar 26, 2010

My doctor said she'd "stand on a soapbox touting the benefits of D-3. I'm currently taking 4000 IU daily. I trust the Carlson brand.

Brand Recommended by Internist

Posted by Reviewer2573720 on Jan 26, 2010

Reasonably priced and was informed by doctor that Carlson Labs is a good choice for guaranteed potency.

Sunshine in a capsule

Posted by Reviewer2974785 on Apr 12, 2010

Most people are deficient, especially in winter in the Northern Hemisphere. I like these, and this company.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

This has kept my exema and stomach aches away since 2009.

Carlson Labs, Vitamin D3. Great!

Posted by Reviewer3018269 on Mar 06, 2010

Easy to swallow soft gels cause no stomach upset for me. Great price and a quality product. I'm supposed to take these twice a day from here on out so I'm very happy to find them at such a nice price and the name I wanted.

I like the higher potency

Posted by Reviewer2238935 on Jul 19, 2008

and I also like that there aren't a lot of other ingredients in these gelcaps.

soft gels were much larger than previous ones received from this company

Posted by Reviewer1884125 on Oct 13, 2009

I was disappointed in the large size of the soft gels I received from iHerb since the last order - for the same item - had soft gels which were much smaller. It's hard for me to know why the product changed. There was no explanation with the soft gels. The order did arrive quickly so I have no complaints about the shipping.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Sep 29, 2009

to take this to keep the flu away. I take four a day since I get very little sun exposure. Vitamin D3 is one of the most important supplements, in my opinion and also many health gurus. If I must get the flu shot, I will take even more D3, along with gamma E, buffered C, curcumin (tumeric extract), and fish oil (to keep the immune system from over reacting).