Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Carlson Labs, Vitamin D3, 2000 IU, 360 Soft Gels

They changed the cap size!!!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3158324 on Aug 19, 2009

When the last shipment arrived I was shocked to see a large bottle. The size of the capsule is now much larger. More space needed to store it, and more shipping weight. The larger print / larger size will be easier for some folks to use, especially our elders and those who are very debilitated (who represent a large portion of those with deficiencies). Carlson's is a great product, and it would be nice to see the 2,000 IU size Vit. D3 remain available in the smaller softgel. I just discovered that they offer a 5,000 IU size! Horray! My doctor has had me on 10,000 IU for a year, and I am finally reaching the optimal range.

Brings light to my day

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2177531 on Mar 03, 2010

Here in Finland the winters are long and dark. After starting to eat these I don't feel gloomy at all - these give me lots of energy! Got to order some more.

Carlson Labs, Vitamin D3. Great!

Posted by Reviewer3018269 on Mar 06, 2010

Easy to swallow soft gels cause no stomach upset for me. Great price and a quality product. I'm supposed to take these twice a day from here on out so I'm very happy to find them at such a nice price and the name I wanted.

Brand Recommended by Internist

Posted by Reviewer2573720 on Jan 26, 2010

Reasonably priced and was informed by doctor that Carlson Labs is a good choice for guaranteed potency.

Great product! Great service!

Posted by Reviewer1237391 on Mar 22, 2010

At the recommendation of my doctor, I've used Carlson Vitamin D for several years and have been very satisfied with the results. I can't say enough about the outstanding service provided by iHerb. My order was on its way to me within hours of submitting it and arrived safe and sound within a couple of days. Going forward, I plan to buy all of my supplements from iHerb.