Sunshine in a capsule

Posted by Reviewer2974785 on Apr 12, 2010

Most people are deficient, especially in winter in the Northern Hemisphere. I like these, and this company.

every 1 should take some

Posted by Reviewer1432638 on May 01, 2010

all vd3 is a must for me.i have not had any sickness in over 2 years since i started taking min 6 k iu per day .i take up to 20 k iu per day if needed to stop bronchitis,sore throats,sinus infections when i first feel them starting.i will take it till death do us part.this brand seems like a high quality so i buy it.

Good products

Posted by Reviewer2355996 on Sep 08, 2009

I like the Carlson Labs name - I believe they provide a high-quality product. I like that I can get 2000 IU in this little gelcap too!

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1997846 on Sep 18, 2009

My family takes these daily. My five year old is the one who reminds us to take them. Carlson sells the best products and iherb offers unbeatable prices. For individuals who are not exposed to the sun as often, this product is an excellent choice.

Mr.

Posted by Reviewer1991477 on May 17, 2008

The right combination of dose and pill type. I would prefer 1000 IU softgets.

One of my favorites

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

This has kept my exema and stomach aches away since 2009.

I like the higher potency

Posted by Reviewer2238935 on Jul 19, 2008

and I also like that there aren't a lot of other ingredients in these gelcaps.

soft gels were much larger than previous ones received from this company

Posted by Reviewer1884125 on Oct 13, 2009

I was disappointed in the large size of the soft gels I received from iHerb since the last order - for the same item - had soft gels which were much smaller. It's hard for me to know why the product changed. There was no explanation with the soft gels. The order did arrive quickly so I have no complaints about the shipping.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Sep 29, 2009

to take this to keep the flu away. I take four a day since I get very little sun exposure. Vitamin D3 is one of the most important supplements, in my opinion and also many health gurus. If I must get the flu shot, I will take even more D3, along with gamma E, buffered C, curcumin (tumeric extract), and fish oil (to keep the immune system from over reacting).

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2343902 on Oct 02, 2008

This is a small easy to swallow pill.