Love these capsules

Posted by Reviewer1659350 on Feb 10, 2012

I have tried other Vitamin D supplements, but found myself always coming back to these. The do not get sticky and the smooth capsule slides right down!

good

Posted by Reviewer1808614 on Jan 26, 2012

good quality

Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2033300 on Dec 26, 2011

I am very pleased with the results of taking the Vitamin D3. My lab work showes a marked improvement. Will continue using this product.

The Sun Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2707998 on Nov 18, 2011

My endrocrinologist recommended I take 2000 IU of Vitamin D daily several years ago. My husband and I have been taking this vitamin and feeling healthier.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2264212 on Nov 16, 2011

Also it's vitamin D3 for a cheaper price :)

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

Vitamin D is the best vitamin you can take!

Thanks again

Posted by Reviewer2615141 on Nov 05, 2011

This was my third time I ordered from iHerb. You have great service, prompt and reliable delivery. You could be sure this wasn't the last time. Your products have great value and quality. Carlson Labs Vitamin D3 is one of my favorites and I really need it because we have long and dark winter. The price even with shipping is much more cheaper than D3 costs in our country.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2289041 on Oct 12, 2011

We started using this vitamin D3 product a year ago and have seen dramatic improvement in our health and our children's health. Two of my children have asthma and did not have one episode after taking this supplement for a couple of months. Not one of us was sick this whole year. I'm a believer!

Prevent Cancer with Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer2211024 on Oct 10, 2011

Testing for deficiency (which I have) is not a normal test doctors take when ordering standard blood tests...ask for it...demand it! I've studied a great deal about Vitamin D3 after being diagnosed as deficient and have found that "if every woman took at least 1000 I.U.s per day the rate of new breast cancer cases would drop by 77% within the first year"...that just blew me away...we are all deficient..This is not just a vitamin, but acts more like a hormone that activates the genes that repair the cells in our bodies...sufficient dosages (up to 20,000 I.U.s daily) are non-toxic and will also prevent colds and flu's..it just goes on and on...so important and the Cancer industry avoids telling us of these benefits...do a little research you will be amazed...I prefer this brand (one of the best) plus the fact that Vitamin D3 is oil soluble, even in tablet form...this brand has the oil in the soft gels.

CarlsonLabs Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1710699 on Oct 07, 2011

This is a great way to get a lot of Vitamin D in a one time.