Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2289041 on Oct 12, 2011

We started using this vitamin D3 product a year ago and have seen dramatic improvement in our health and our children's health. Two of my children have asthma and did not have one episode after taking this supplement for a couple of months. Not one of us was sick this whole year. I'm a believer!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2295411 on Mar 28, 2012

There couldn't be an easier way to reduce one's risk of getting many serious diseases than simply taking your vitamin D every day. This product works wonders.

Essential!

Posted by Reviewer2325479 on Jun 14, 2011

Like it!

good source

Posted by Reviewer2343404 on Feb 11, 2009

works great! Pills are small and easy to take.

bigger bottle, same great D3

Posted by Reviewer2579578 on Sep 29, 2008

D3 is in the news. It's effects on our body are so important that humans have adapted to make it from exposure to sunlight. Misguided cancer fears have us staying out of the sun, but we still need the D3, and a lot more than the US RDA indicates. Given half a chance, your skin will make 10,000 IU before it saturates and your body will consume 3000-5000 IU/day. The US RDA is 400 IU. Three of these a day keep me ahead of the game with D3.

Vitamin D3

Posted by 5104598880533106822 on Oct 26, 2014

So-o-o much cheaper than what I could find here in Israel and very high quality. Will definitely purchase again when this batch is done!

Thanks again

Posted by Reviewer2615141 on Nov 05, 2011

This was my third time I ordered from iHerb. You have great service, prompt and reliable delivery. You could be sure this wasn't the last time. Your products have great value and quality. Carlson Labs Vitamin D3 is one of my favorites and I really need it because we have long and dark winter. The price even with shipping is much more cheaper than D3 costs in our country.

Carlson labs is one of the best

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Feb 04, 2009

Highly recommend Carlson labs, very good products and great prices at iherb.

Great choice.

Posted by KuusenAlla on Jul 22, 2012

D3 is essential for anyone living in no-sun-all-year-around environment.

Carlson Labs is TOPS!!

Posted by Reviewer2685660 on Aug 15, 2011

My Dr. told me I need more Vitamin D in my diet. This supplement does it for me.