Essential!

Posted by Reviewer1171258 on Jun 13, 2011

excellent

Just what we needed.

Posted by Reviewer3256970 on Jun 08, 2011

Don't know what to say in a review of this sort. Doctor recommended 2,000 IU daily and this fulfills the prescription. Can't tell by how I feel, but hopefully is taking care of a need.

arthritis relief

Posted by Reviewer1303669 on May 28, 2011

These are great to take...truly feel a difference

Great "D"

Posted by Reviewer3346279 on May 26, 2011

Everyone with out exception needs to take 6-8000 units of D a day, especially in the Winter. Our skin makes D by being exposed to sunlight, however the cancer causing effects of sunlight makes us avoid the sun. I take 8000 units a day and I had the blood work done as part of a complete blood workup my insurance paid for. My D levels are perfect, certainly not high.

Arthritis and many other benefits

Posted by Reviewer2701653 on May 13, 2011

Can't do without it. Take 6000 mg. daily. Otherwise would be in severe pain. Especially in jaws. Without it tasken daily my jaws would start to shoot horrible pain to where it eventually pushes my jaws out of the sockets. Ate aspirins like candy when experienced this years back. In case of disaster, would grab my Vit. D3.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1601075 on May 10, 2011

I have a vitamin D deficiency, so my doctor prescribed a high dose vitamin pill. My insurance wouldn't cover it, because it was a "vitamin", despite my condition. The cost was prohibitive, nearly $60 per month, so I tried these tablets from iherb.com. My Vitamin D levels are actually higher now that I'm taking this than they were taking the expensive prescribed pill. I'm so glad I found these.

Carlson's D's are the best .. iHerb is better

Posted by Reviewer1275817 on May 09, 2011

I've been taking Carlson's D's for years but never had such service as I got from iHerb. You will not find less expensive or a more efficient web based company!

Carlson Labs Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on May 05, 2011

Protects against diabetes and congestive hesrt failure.

Excellent product and service