ok

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jan 18, 2016

use these with vitamin E Ok

There's something wrong with this product.

Posted by Reviewer3322582 on Jan 14, 2016

I've been buying this product for the last three years. For the last two years, I've had a recurrence of severe pain from an old injury to my right hip. For the last year, I've had a recurrence of severe pain from an old injury to my left shoulder. I recently checked the reviews for this product and found comments of a similar nature, so I switched to taking one 15mg K2 capsule per day from VRP. Within one week, the pain in both joints drastically reduced. I can only conclude that the pain was caused by calcification resulting in impingements, and that the 15mg K2 capsules from VRP reversed the calcification. As there should be no calcification when taking 5mg/day of K2, there's something wrong with this product.

recomended brand

Posted by 5717153150301524596 on May 31, 2015

This k2 was recomended to me as a good sort for good absorbtion of vitD. It is great, and easily digestable.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on May 14, 2015

contains the active form of K2, will order again

Might work well, haven't really noticed change

Posted by Reviewer1452756 on May 02, 2015

Have taken this for two months now, one a day. Don't notice anything, but since this is mostly for my bones and teeth, that might be normal.

Best vitamin K supplement!

Posted by 5737805394577957994 on Feb 18, 2015

I take this supplement along with my calcium/magneseium supplement. According to my cousin's doctor, that's the best way to get the most out of it.

Cheap and does what it needs to do.

Posted by 5278281319100709397 on Dec 29, 2014

As the title says, It's cheap and does what I expect.

Good product.

Posted by 4949931180143015639 on Oct 13, 2014

I take this for atherosclerosis and osteoporosis, splitting one capsule into 3 daily doses. Carlson's seems to be a trusted brand. Quite satisfied and the speed of delivery was amazing. 2 days to the UK!

OK

Posted by 5147069983398097122 on Jun 21, 2014

helped with acne

CAUTION - Vit K antagonises blood thinners, CoQ10, magnesium, vit A, vit E - please be careful

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 01, 2014

Please consider this one carefully. K2 made a hip issue worse and caused my knees to feel painful/swollen where there was no knee issue before. I believe there are cheaper/more effective/less harmful ways to prevent/reverse calcification and/or get rid of calcium spurs etc. If needed at all, I argue that vit K1 is sufficient - our bodies do a stellar job of converting it to vit K2, regardless of gut flora. And I suggest vit D/magnesium deficiency is more likely than vit K. I personally found my bone/endocrine health improved most significantly once I stopped drinking tap water (even filtered). I now only drink bottled spring water and use bottled or filtered water for cooking (and some washing, e.g. face/hair) - chloramine is not fit for human consumption. Even without doing/taking anything else - not drinking tap water made a significant enough difference that I wholeheartedly advocate it as a must-try for anyone suffering any kind of health issue. Note that vit K needs vit D, copper, B5 (and calcium) - if already low, vit K will lower them further (along with things it antagonises, e.g. magnesium). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.