Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Carlson Labs, Vitamin K2, Menatetrenone, 5 mg, 180 Capsules

Great results

Posted by Reviewer2086447 on Aug 06, 2009

I've had great results with this product. Vitamin K is found in high concentrations in the salivary gland where it breaks up dental plaque. My teeth feel very smooth after taking the Carlson's product. The K2-MK4 form is so well absorbed because it's what your body uses best.

Carlson K2 ... I'm a believer!

Posted by Reviewer2905000 on Nov 03, 2009

I have used this product for about 6 months now. I suffered with salivary stones for 25 years. Thanks to this product, I can now eat dairy again. Stones have completely disappeared! I love the slick feeling on my teeth. Dentist thought I had just had my teeth cleaned, when it had been six months already... no sign of plaque! I take it with my fish oil twice a day.

CAUTION - Vit K antagonises blood thinners, CoQ10, magnesium, vit A, vit E - please be careful

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 01, 2014

Please consider this one carefully. K2 made a hip issue worse and caused my knees to feel painful/swollen where there was no knee issue before. I believe there are cheaper/more effective/less harmful ways to prevent/reverse calcification and/or get rid of calcium spurs etc. If needed at all, I argue that vit K1 is sufficient - our bodies do a stellar job of converting it to vit K2, regardless of gut flora. And I suggest vit D/magnesium deficiency is more likely than vit K. I personally found my bone/endocrine health improved most significantly once I stopped drinking tap water (even filtered). I now only drink bottled spring water and use bottled or filtered water for cooking (and some washing, e.g. face/hair) - chloramine is not fit for human consumption. Even without doing/taking anything else - not drinking tap water made a significant enough difference that I wholeheartedly advocate it as a must-try for anyone suffering any kind of health issue. Note that vit K needs vit D, copper, B5 (and calcium) - if already low, vit K will lower them further (along with things it antagonises, e.g. magnesium). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Sep 28, 2010

Seems to have beneficial effect on muscle tone too. I feel stronger, and no longer have stress incontinence issues.

Pleased with Carlson Labs K2

Posted by Reviewer1569201 on Mar 03, 2012

My wife has improved bone density since using Carlson Labs K2-5mg with Vitamin D3, we are quite pleased.