Great results

Posted by Reviewer2086447 on Aug 06, 2009

I've had great results with this product. Vitamin K is found in high concentrations in the salivary gland where it breaks up dental plaque. My teeth feel very smooth after taking the Carlson's product. The K2-MK4 form is so well absorbed because it's what your body uses best.

Carlson K2 ... I'm a believer!

Posted by Reviewer2905000 on Nov 03, 2009

I have used this product for about 6 months now. I suffered with salivary stones for 25 years. Thanks to this product, I can now eat dairy again. Stones have completely disappeared! I love the slick feeling on my teeth. Dentist thought I had just had my teeth cleaned, when it had been six months already... no sign of plaque! I take it with my fish oil twice a day.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1789145 on Sep 28, 2010

Seems to have beneficial effect on muscle tone too. I feel stronger, and no longer have stress incontinence issues.

CAUTION - Vit K antagonises blood thinners, CoQ10, magnesium, vit A, vit E - please be careful

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Mar 01, 2014

Please consider this one carefully. K2 made a hip issue worse and caused my knees to feel painful/swollen where there was no knee issue before. I believe there are cheaper/more effective/less harmful ways to prevent/reverse calcification and/or get rid of calcium spurs etc. If needed at all, I argue that vit K1 is sufficient - our bodies do a stellar job of converting it to vit K2, regardless of gut flora. And I suggest vit D/magnesium deficiency is more likely than vit K. I personally found my bone/endocrine health improved most significantly once I stopped drinking tap water (even filtered). I now only drink bottled spring water and use bottled or filtered water for cooking (and some washing, e.g. face/hair) - chloramine is not fit for human consumption. Even without doing/taking anything else - not drinking tap water made a significant enough difference that I wholeheartedly advocate it as a must-try for anyone suffering any kind of health issue. Note that vit K needs vit D, copper, B5 (and calcium) - if already low, vit K will lower them further (along with things it antagonises, e.g. magnesium). If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Pleased with Carlson Labs K2

Posted by Reviewer1569201 on Mar 03, 2012

My wife has improved bone density since using Carlson Labs K2-5mg with Vitamin D3, we are quite pleased.

Better

Posted by Reviewer2913041 on Sep 08, 2009

I take this to be on the safe side of calcium distibution. A severe cut stopped bleeding very rapidly.

Besides all the benefits, this one doesn't "soy" me

Posted by Reviewer1301066 on Jul 28, 2010

Unlike the forms from soy, this vitamin K2 doesn't bother my very sensitive gut. I take K2 MK4 because I have issues where simple cuts keep bleeding and bleeding. Not with vitamin K2. I also don't have calcification issues that got worse trying to capture the benefits of taking vitamin D3. Love this stuff!

Love this stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Jun 09, 2014

Apart from those times when you haven't got enough greens into you and you feel deficient in K... this works really well if you've had a late night coffee (tea or even chocolate are also stimulants) and can't go to sleep. It seems to excrete the cafeine (or other stimulant) in the urine and you drift off to sleep naturally. This is the synthetic version of K2 (MK4) so I've switched to the MK7 (natural) version. Unfortunately the natural version is only 100 ug (50 times less) and not as potent as this one. Take this and you'll feel the difference a lot more easily. The first effect everyone seems to notice is stronger teeth and the fact that the plaque on the back of your teeth is no longer there. It's malformed calcium and is now being absorbed into your bones (which includes the teeth). If you want to convince yourself or someone else that K2 works try this version. :-)

Vitamin K2, MK-4 form

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Mar 14, 2011

Small enough so I can take 5 mg for cardiovascular health as partner to vitamin D. It's a light yellow, and I can separate it from my white capsules if I need to. I trust Carlson.

Carlson Labs vitamin K2

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on May 05, 2011

Pulls calsification out of arteries & keeps the blood from abnormally clotting.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »