Cascadian Farm, Organic, Fruit Spread, Raspberry, 10 oz (284 g)

Love love love! My family has tried almost every flavour of Cascadian Farm Jams!

Posted by shoppingmama on Mar 04, 2014

You know you are not taking in unnecessarily added sugar when you take Cascadian Farm jam. Love each flavour, natural and it's not artificially flavoured at all. Real bits of fruit it in. Not too sweet. Every flavour is great cos we tried them all. We're into our sixth jar by now and will still continue to buy Cascadian Farm jams! Even the kids love it! ****** Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!*****

Very good jam...

Posted by Reviewer1110055 From Russian Federation on Jul 05, 2011

With raspberry seeds, natural tasty and not sickly sweet.

good

Posted by Reviewer1682718 From Japan on Jan 13, 2012

but too high on sugar content